PGY1 Question: Surgical Approaches DVD

Started by jbcarlso
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jbcarlso

Orthopaedic Surgery
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings,
As a visual learner, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a dvd set that illustrates standard surgical approaches in orthopaedics. I have Hoppenfeld, but when I was a student one of my residents claimed to have a dvd rip of a dvd - possibly Campbells's - showing said approaches. I've searched and have come up empty.

My program covers educational expenses up to 2k/year, so price is probably not an issue.

Any thoughts?

Best,
jb
PGY1 Ortho Resident and Real Life Ninja (see pic)
 
Last edited:
AO website might have what you are looking for, I can't remember. It might be the Synthes resident website.