You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pharm Class of 2007/2008
Started by Roxicet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Got into USC!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TROJANS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Newbie here but just had to post this, I just got accepted into Howard U. Class of 2008 and I'm totally excited!!
Congrats to everyone else!
Congrats to everyone else!
ghettos of stockton here i come!
Hello ApothRM,
Thanks and congrats to you too! I guess I will see you at orientation!
Oh by the way, would you happen to know what time we will have classes each day? I was told we would be in class from 12:30 or 1pm until 5pm each day. Thanks in advance for any info you may have.
See you soon
PMart
Thanks and congrats to you too! I guess I will see you at orientation!
Oh by the way, would you happen to know what time we will have classes each day? I was told we would be in class from 12:30 or 1pm until 5pm each day. Thanks in advance for any info you may have.
See you soon
PMart
Finally, I get into Nevada College of Pharmacy, class of 2007! Good luck to the rest of you who are still in the waiting process 🙂. Hard work sure pays off, guys! 🙂
Hi!
I'll be going to UCSF in the fall! Yay for UCSF C/O 2008! I look forward to meeting all of you when orientation comes around..so soon! =)
I'll be going to UCSF in the fall! Yay for UCSF C/O 2008! I look forward to meeting all of you when orientation comes around..so soon! =)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
My name is Jen and I'll be going to UCSF in the fall. UCSF c/o 2008!!
My name is Jen and I'll be going to UCSF in the fall. UCSF c/o 2008!!
hey i got into ohio state! please add me 😀
I will be going to wayne state, Detroit. So if anyone is going there too, contact me.
Spartan676
Spartan676
Following suit of Shanana...any lurkers who will be attending South Dakota State, feel free to PM me! Thanks. 🙂
sle008 said:...what is a "bump"?
When a thread drops off to another page because nobody's been posting in it for awhile and you want to bring attention to it...you **bump** the thread to the "top" of the forum by posting in it.
Finally after all this waiting~~ got into Western U...yay quite excited! But still awaiting USC waitlist status...chances aren't too good tho 🙁 but im still happeeeeee 🙂 😀 😉 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG....add me to USC, IM IN!!!! I never thought this time would come...yayyayyayayaya! 🙂 😀 😉 😛 😎
😍
😍Hey people,
I'm Biba and I'll be attending the University of Toronto Faculty of Pharmacy in September. So excited! I noticed there's no one here from any pharmacy schools in Canada...hopefully that'll change soon. 🙂
Peace!
BTW, does any one know where to get the Pfiezer guide to careers in pharmacy?
I'm Biba and I'll be attending the University of Toronto Faculty of Pharmacy in September. So excited! I noticed there's no one here from any pharmacy schools in Canada...hopefully that'll change soon. 🙂
Peace!
BTW, does any one know where to get the Pfiezer guide to careers in pharmacy?
Queen B, I half-way added you to the list...I'm in the middle of moving to Arizona right now, and I'm short on time. I'll fix it when I get a chance, but my internet will not be connected in AZ until August 6th. 😱
See you all next week!!!! 👍
See you all next week!!!! 👍
I just found this website-please add me to USC! Thanks!
Hey guys, I'm Shane, currently a 4th year at UC Irvine doubling in bio and chem. I only have a year left before I apply and it would be great if you geniuses can give me some advice on what I should do in order to stand out in the application process. I'm kind of in the dark. My gpa is in the gutter...I'm struggling to keep a 3.3 and I just started doing research this spring. I know I need to get some pharmacy action but what else can I do to stand out from those ppl who have a 3.5 and stuff. Any thing would help!!! Oh yea, USC ppl...I would love to hear some advice from you trojans. USC is my first choice. University of Shane's Choice =) Thanks a bunch!!!
UOP here i come
ALSO:
My fellow UOP Class of 2007ers,
I need to switch my PharSys I Discussion (Friday 2-4PM) because I go home every weekend. Anyone without a Friday discussion willing to switch please email me, it's really easy, only a phone call needed. I am willing to compensate ($$) the charitable soul. Thanks alot!
[email protected]
ALSO:
My fellow UOP Class of 2007ers,
I need to switch my PharSys I Discussion (Friday 2-4PM) because I go home every weekend. Anyone without a Friday discussion willing to switch please email me, it's really easy, only a phone call needed. I am willing to compensate ($$) the charitable soul. Thanks alot!
[email protected]
Westernu 2008
*bump*
I just got accepted to Temple's pharmacy program for the upcoming fall. I am looking for a Russian roomate (girl). Feel free to reply. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K