Pharm is done

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tori's dad

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pharm final is done!!! I've been done for 2 hrs. and I'm pretty sure I can't remember the difference between verapamil and captopril anymore. Happy day...Step one here we come

Members don't see this ad.

Just finished our pharm--~600 drugs, 30 pages, short answer, no multiple choice! I haven't studied this hard for a while.

Just finished our pharm--~600 drugs, 30 pages, short answer, no multiple choice! I haven't studied this hard for a while.

Whoopie I can't wait until I start pharmacy :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
Pharmacology was my favorite school of M1 and M2 year. We had the non-MCQ exams, and I still know drug stuff better than other stuff I learned.

As hard as it was, I have to admit, the pharm guys at MCW really have their crap together for this class. The non-MCQ tests really force you to learn your stuff.

The MCW pharm folks put together a pretty hard final yesterday. I feel like I know a lot about a lot but I'm sure I won't like my grade.

The MCW pharm folks put together a pretty hard final yesterday. I feel like I know a lot about a lot but I'm sure I won't like my grade.

I was pleasantly surprised when I got my grade. They graded a lot easier than I expected last year, and if I had been grading my test, I would've had a pass.

However, I'm still bad at antibacterials.

Hey I got my company, there are some other victims of the Pharma.So is there any way out...even revesions does not work.:(