Pharm Schools that dont require a 2nd inorganic chem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TriceKay

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I took General (inorganic) Chemistry 1 and the lab and am looking to apply for Pharmacy School. I see that many schools require 2 semesters of inorganic Chemistry, Im thinking the 2nd inorganic chemistry is Physical chemistry. Can anyone name US Pharmacy Schools that don't require 2 inorganic Chemistry courses? Are there any?

Thank a ton.
 
Hello all,

I took General (inorganic) Chemistry 1 and the lab and am looking to apply for Pharmacy School. I see that many schools require 2 semesters of inorganic Chemistry, Im thinking the 2nd inorganic chemistry is Physical chemistry. Can anyone name US Pharmacy Schools that don't require 2 inorganic Chemistry courses? Are there any?

Thank a ton.

....that’s not what they mean:

1 semester (General Chemistry 101 with lab)
2 semester (General Chemistry 201 with lab)
**General Chemistry takes 2 semesters not one**

These are pre-reqs in order to take 2 semesters of Organic Chemistry w/ labs

And no....not one pharmacy program exists without these prerequisites.