Pharma D degree in USA for international student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Csekhar

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI,
I have completed my B Pharmacy degree in India in 2013 with 87% and I came to USA two months ago. I don't know how to find the Pharma D colleges and admissions. My visa status is Green Card. I any body help would be appreciated. please see the following of my details,

1) B Pharmacy in india with 87%
2) GRE ---272
3) TOEFL--- 70
4) Visa status --- Green Card.

Thanks,
XXXXXX.

Members don't see this ad.

HI,
I have completed my B Pharmacy degree in India in 2013 with 87% and I came to USA two months ago. I don't know how to find the Pharma D colleges and admissions. My visa status is Green Card. I any body help would be appreciated. please see the following of my details,

2) GRE ---272
3) TOEFL--- 70

Thanks,
XXXXXX.

Use http://www.pharmcas.org/index.htm to find schools and you will most likely be applying through this website as well.

HI,

2) GRE ---272
3) TOEFL--- 70

Thanks,
XXXXXX.

You are not an international student if you have a green card. However, because you didnt take pre-requisite classes in the States, you would have to get you're transcripts evaluated by individual schools. Ask them which courses you get credits for and which you need to take additionally. There are accelerated programs available for international pharmacists in some schools. PharmD programs do not require gre and I think you need to improve youre toefl scores to be competitive. Each schools have minimum requirements. You better check them. Just my personal opinion.

Last edited: