Pharma D degree in USA for international student

Csekhar

Oct 19, 2013
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
    HI,
    I have completed my B Pharmacy degree in India in 2013 with 87% and I came to USA two months ago. I don't know how to find the Pharma D colleges and admissions. My visa status is Green Card. I any body help would be appreciated. please see the following of my details,

1) B Pharmacy in india with 87%
    2) GRE ---272
    3) TOEFL--- 70
    4) Visa status --- Green Card.

Thanks,
    XXXXXX.

Amicable Angora

Lagomorpha
    7+ Year Member
    Oct 6, 2012
    1. Pharmacist
      HI,
      I have completed my B Pharmacy degree in India in 2013 with 87% and I came to USA two months ago. I don't know how to find the Pharma D colleges and admissions. My visa status is Green Card. I any body help would be appreciated. please see the following of my details,

2) GRE ---272
      3) TOEFL--- 70

Thanks,
      XXXXXX.

Use http://www.pharmcas.org/index.htm to find schools and you will most likely be applying through this website as well.

needsomehelpnow

5+ Year Member
      Jul 4, 2011
      1. Pre-Pharmacy
        HI,

2) GRE ---272
        3) TOEFL--- 70

Thanks,
        XXXXXX.

You are not an international student if you have a green card. However, because you didnt take pre-requisite classes in the States, you would have to get you're transcripts evaluated by individual schools. Ask them which courses you get credits for and which you need to take additionally. There are accelerated programs available for international pharmacists in some schools. PharmD programs do not require gre and I think you need to improve youre toefl scores to be competitive. Each schools have minimum requirements. You better check them. Just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.