Pharmacist arrested for selling COVID cards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pronounce Doxazosin

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

A licensed pharmacist was arrested today in Chicago on charges related to his alleged sale of dozens of authentic Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 vaccination cards on eBay.

According to court documents, in March and April 2021, Tangtang Zhao, 34, of Chicago, sold 125 authentic CDC vaccination cards to 11 different buyers for approximately $10 per card. Zhao was a licensed pharmacist in Illinois and was employed at Company 1, a pharmacy which distributed and administered COVID-19 vaccines at its physical locations nationwide. As required by the CDC, Company 1 provided a CDC Vaccination Record Card to each vaccine recipient. Zhao, who worked at Company 1 as a pharmacist during that time, obtained and subsequently offered authentic CDC vaccination cards for sale online. The indictment charges Zhao with 12 counts of theft of government property.

“We take seriously, and will vigorously investigate, any criminal offense that contributes to the distrust around vaccines and vaccination status,” said Assistant Attorney General Kenneth A. Polite Jr. of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division. “The Department of Justice and its law enforcement partners are committed to protecting the American people from these offenses during this national emergency.”

“Knowingly selling COVID vaccination cards to unvaccinated individuals puts millions of Americans at risk of serious injury or death,” said Special Agent in Charge Emmerson Buie Jr. of the FBI’s Chicago Field Office. “To put such a small price on the safety of our nation is not only an insult to those who are doing their part in the fight to stop COVID-19, but a federal crime with serious consequences.”

“Stealing and selling COVID-19 vaccination cards is inexcusable and will not be tolerated,” said Special Agent in Charge Lamont Pugh III of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Office of Inspector General (HHS-OIG) – Chicago Region. “Fraudsters who engage in such unlawful conduct undermine efforts to address the pandemic and profit at the public’s expense. The health and safety of the public is our top priority, and we encourage people to obtain vaccination cards from their administering medical providers.”

Zhao is charged by indictment with 12 counts of theft of government property. Zhao made his initial court appearance on Aug. 17 before U.S. Magistrate Judge Sheila M. Finnegan of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. If convicted, he faces a sentence of 10 years in prison per count. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after considering the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.

The FBI and HHS-OIG are investigating the case.

Trial Attorney Leslie S. Garthwaite of the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section is prosecuting the case.

Now somebody find out what school he went to
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So why the mask mandates everywhere else and booster shots? New York and Illinois are good examples
People can't be trusted with their vaccination status. Lollapalooza required a negative covid test or vaccination proof. Which do you prefer? Vaccine passports or masks mandates?
 
Neither. And once again good to know people with vaccine can't get Covid. Citation please
No one said they can't. Vaccine is 90% effective. The argument is that it is a good way to stop the spread. I seriously hope that you aren't a real doctor. It's scary to think there are doctors that are anti vaxxers.
 
My family has decided to deal with it like this:

1.) First and foremost we follow the guidance of the CDC and local health initiatives.

2.) we vaccinate according to recommended schedules (despite the unknowns and/or hesitations)

3) We mind our own business. We do not make other people’s vaccination status our own business and honestly we would rather not make our status known publicly. But since this is an anonymous forum and I consider you colleagues and peers I will discuss). Even my children, one of which is 13, has been vaccinated. With that being said - we do not support mandates, or passports of any kind.

4.) we make an effort to not touch our face nose and mouth and when we return from public we always wash our hands.

5.) we would prefer to not wear masks - however we respect 100% when the cdc states to wear them or if a business owner requests masking we respect that as well - we see this as a property rights issue. If a property does not request mask wearing, and if health regulations allow it, we will not mask.

I honestly feel like this is the best approach
 
My family has decided to deal with it like this:

1.) First and foremost we follow the guidance of the CDC and local health initiatives.

2.) we vaccinate according to recommended schedules (despite the unknowns and/or hesitations)

3) We mind our own business. We do not make other people’s vaccination status our own business and honestly we would rather not make our status known publicly. But since this is an anonymous forum and I consider you colleagues and peers I will discuss). Even my children, one of which is 13, has been vaccinated. With that being said - we do not support mandates, or passports of any kind.

4.) we make an effort to not touch our face nose and mouth and when we return from public we always wash our hands.

5.) we would prefer to not wear masks - however we respect 100% when the cdc states to wear them or if a business owner requests masking we respect that as well - we see this as a property rights issue. If a property does not request mask wearing, and if health regulations allow it, we will not mask.

I honestly feel like this is the best approach
Very common sense approach that trumpers can't seem to follow.
 
Very common sense approach that trumpers can't seem to follow.

You know - I am also the kind of person who would never discriminate against someone due to their political orientation. I may have just voted Republican on the last election.

I would never judge someone based on political agenda. Our political and social opinions give us a vote - that’s it.

Not everyone fits the mold that social media paints for the masses to consume. That is very shallow.
 
You know - I am also the kind of person who would never discriminate against someone due to their political orientation. I may have just voted Republican on the last election.

I would never judge someone based on political agenda. Our political and social opinions give us a vote - that’s it.

Not everyone fits the mold that social media paints for the masses to consume. That is very shallow.
You're in the minority. Your side really believes in some ****ed up ****.
 
Last edited:
Your a minority. Your side really believes in some ****ed up ****.

1629332140285.jpeg


And please know - although we may vote differently - I am still on your side.
 
Surprised Chicago is prosecuting any crimes. Oh right they don't prosecute violent crimes. Throw the book at this guy tho...

If the guy were beat up or killed because of his race then the criminal probably would get away with just a slap on the wrist.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My family has decided to deal with it like this:

1.) First and foremost we follow the guidance of the CDC and local health initiatives.

2.) we vaccinate according to recommended schedules (despite the unknowns and/or hesitations)

3) We mind our own business. We do not make other people’s vaccination status our own business and honestly we would rather not make our status known publicly. But since this is an anonymous forum and I consider you colleagues and peers I will discuss). Even my children, one of which is 13, has been vaccinated. With that being said - we do not support mandates, or passports of any kind.

4.) we make an effort to not touch our face nose and mouth and when we return from public we always wash our hands.

5.) we would prefer to not wear masks - however we respect 100% when the cdc states to wear them or if a business owner requests masking we respect that as well - we see this as a property rights issue. If a property does not request mask wearing, and if health regulations allow it, we will not mask.

I honestly feel like this is the best approach
Me and my family do none of those things.
 
So no one at lollapalooza or Obama's party got or spread covid

Not a super spreader event. 90% of the attendees were vaccinated. I really hope you aren't giving your patients this bs information.
 
Me and my family do none of those things.

That’s okay - like I said I mind my own stinking business. I do not pretend to know what is best for you or your family.

Its fine - you won’t get a rise out of me. The only point I would kindly recommend for everyone is point #3.

I am curious though - regarding point 5, do you prefer to always wear a mask everywhere you go? It’s cool if you do I would just go crazy doing that
 
That’s okay - like I said I mind my own stinking business. I do not pretend to know what is best for you or your family.

Its fine - you won’t get a rise out of me. The only point I would kindly recommend for everyone is point #3.

I am curious though - regarding point 5, do you prefer to always wear a mask everywhere you go? It’s cool if you do I would just go crazy doing that
I'm not trying to get a rise. I'm not calling people names either.
In my state even the vaccinated wear masks.
 

Not a super spreader event. 90% of the attendees were vaccinated. I really hope you aren't giving your patients this bs information.
Well if the media says so it must be true! Doesn't have to be a super spreader. Any spread from Obama party is ridiculous
 
You want a citation that Biden isn't telling his supporters that bill gates is using the vaccine to force people to buy Zunes?
I would like this citation. Please.

I would also like you to find a citation that explicitly notes that I am not the monotheistic God of our universe. Until then, I will assume that I am.
 
That’s okay - like I said I mind my own stinking business. I do not pretend to know what is best for you or your family.

Its fine - you won’t get a rise out of me. The only point I would kindly recommend for everyone is point #3.

I am curious though - regarding point 5, do you prefer to always wear a mask everywhere you go? It’s cool if you do I would just go crazy doing that
Your number 5 is an excellent point. Your beloved gop governors are using big government to force schools and business to not be able to set there own max policies. Big govt at its worst.
 
That’s okay - like I said I mind my own stinking business. I do not pretend to know what is best for you or your family.

Its fine - you won’t get a rise out of me. The only point I would kindly recommend for everyone is point #3.

I am curious though - regarding point 5, do you prefer to always wear a mask everywhere you go? It’s cool if you do I would just go crazy doing that

I wear an N95 covered by a balaclava everywhere I go. I'm vaccinated also. Just taking advantage of the situation to walk around unidentifiable.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I were a Latin, Altaic or Semite I'd be even more willing to wear a mask to mess with easily triggered anti-maskers
 
thank you

Sometimes it is important to take a step back and recognize that this is much bigger than one side or another.
That is republican propaganda. They have people resign to a “both sides are bad” sense of defeatism to create a false equivalence.

Governor Cuomo resigned over sexual harassment allegations. So did Al Franken. They were Democrats. As for republicans…


Republican Ralph Shortey, Donald Trump's Oklahoma campaign chair and former Oklahoma state senator, was indicted on four counts of human trafficking and child pornography. He plead guilty to child sex trafficking.


Republican Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert was indicted on federal charges of structuring bank withdrawals after prosecutors alleged Hastert had molested at least four boys as young as 14 and attempted to compensate his victims and subsequently conceal the transactions. Hastert eventually admitted that he sexually abused the boys whom he had coached decades earlier, and was sentenced to fifteen months in prison.


Republican Tim Nolan, chairman of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign in Kentucky, pled guilty to child sex trafficking and on February 11, 2018 he was sentenced to serve 20 years in prison.


Republican congressman Mark Foley, in charge of the congressional caucus dealing with exploited children and predominant anti-gay politician, caught sexually harassing 16 year old page boys working under him.


Republican Pennsylvania State Senator, Mike Folmer, arrested and convicted of child pornography charges.


Republican Minnesota State Representative Jim Knoblach Drops Out Of Race After Daughter Says He Molested Her For More Than Ten Years 22 Sep 2018


Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.


Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.


Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.


Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.


Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.


Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.


Republican Senator Strom Thurmond, a notable racist, had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.


Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.


Republican Congressman Donald “Buz” Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.


Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.


Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.


Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.


Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.


Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.


Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.


Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.


Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. “Republican Marty”), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.


Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.

Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.


Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.


Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.


Republican anti-gay activist Earl “Butch” Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.

Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.


Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.


Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.


Republican politician Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).



Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was charged with sexual misconduct involving a 15-year old girl.


Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.


Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.


Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.


Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.


Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.


Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.


Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.


Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the internet.


Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a “good military man” and “church goer,” was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.


Republican director of the “Young Republican Federation” Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.


Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was charged with rape for allegedly paying a 15-year old girl for sex. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.


Etc
 
BuT wAt AbOuT bIdEn

Funny how those who project morality tend to be kiddy diddlers and/or aid/abet kiddy diddlers

Another example:


- White couple "white saviors" some Korean child, who grows up and ends up in an obviously healthy WMAF relationship
 
Last edited: