You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
pharmacists, pharmacy student and sports list
Started by rxforlife2004
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
1.) lifting weights
2.) elliptical
3.) swimming
4.) basketball (rare now)
2.) elliptical
3.) swimming
4.) basketball (rare now)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Full contact origami.
Spit ball tournament
Outdoor rock, paper, scissors league.
Those keep me really busy.
Spit ball tournament
Outdoor rock, paper, scissors league.
Those keep me really busy.
And once in a while I do heavy metal polka break dance.
Basketball 24/7/365.
I'd play football if there was some sort of adult full-contact recreational league thing available.
I'd play football if there was some sort of adult full-contact recreational league thing available.
.
Last edited:
Volleyball...nothing like a good,strong spike...to let everyone know whats up on the court..lol!!
Nice question!
1. Running (5-7/wk)
2. Golf
3. Basketball
4. Lifting Weights
I'm sure when I go to college in the fall the weightlifting will be more like 3x a week, the basketball 2x a week, and the running a LOT less.
Try to mix in golf on the weekends!
1. Running (5-7/wk)
2. Golf
3. Basketball
4. Lifting Weights
I'm sure when I go to college in the fall the weightlifting will be more like 3x a week, the basketball 2x a week, and the running a LOT less.
Try to mix in golf on the weekends!
😛
riding horses isn't a sport ...ahaha
Anyway, it's nice to see pharmacists getting involved in sports/exercises. I used to play ping pong a lot (competing at city level). If i am not doing pharmacy, i definitely consider a career in ping pong. It's fun, exciting, and nice to get paid while u enjoy the game.
I ride horses.
and play kickball.
riding horses isn't a sport ...ahaha
Anyway, it's nice to see pharmacists getting involved in sports/exercises. I used to play ping pong a lot (competing at city level). If i am not doing pharmacy, i definitely consider a career in ping pong. It's fun, exciting, and nice to get paid while u enjoy the game.
😛
riding horses isn't a sport ...ahaha
Anyway, it's nice to see pharmacists getting involved in sports/exercises. I used to play ping pong a lot (competing at city level). If i am not doing pharmacy, i definitely consider a career in ping pong. It's fun, exciting, and nice to get paid while u enjoy the game.
The best thing about ping-pong is the reaction I get from people when I tell them to quit playing [insert sport] and pick up a real man's sport like Ping-Pong 😱
😛
riding horses isn't a sport ...ahaha
Anyway, it's nice to see pharmacists getting involved in sports/exercises. I used to play ping pong a lot (competing at city level). If i am not doing pharmacy, i definitely consider a career in ping pong. It's fun, exciting, and nice to get paid while u enjoy the game.
You let elliptical and origami slide buy - but competitive horse riding / showing is a no? 😕
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You let elliptical and origami slide buy - but competitive horse riding / showing is a no? 😕
there was a smiley face so I'm ignoring that comment!
here's a video of what I do. This is a little long but there's a fair amount of commentary that explains things more than just people cheering
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F26TBthwPUE[/YOUTUBE]
Last edited:
Basketball 24/7/365.
I'd play football if there was some sort of adult full-contact recreational league thing available.
do u play like a 2, or a 4?
i can see you as a sf for some reason... like lebron
do u play like a 2, or a 4?
i can see you as a sf for some reason... like lebron
I'm only 5'10". Gimme a ball, son, I break ankles...
I'm only 5'10". Gimme a ball, son, I break ankles...
cool i'm also 5'10"... back at rutgers depending on matchups i'd usually play the 2... yet i prefer to mix it up for rebounds down low on the other end. when i used to play i had a jumpshot but that was about it. my handle kinda sucks and i don't have great lateral quickness. now that im in the working world its hard to get a chance to play, let alone have some time to even work out...
I'm only 5'10". Gimme a ball, son, I break ankles...
Ever play rugby?
1. ultimate frisbee
2. used to swim in high school, no desire for the time commitment of D1 at UB bc of school, so just do it to keep in shape occasionally
3. racquetball once and a while
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wDvuBTj8Vk
sweet ultimate video if you guys are interested
2. used to swim in high school, no desire for the time commitment of D1 at UB bc of school, so just do it to keep in shape occasionally
3. racquetball once and a while
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wDvuBTj8Vk
sweet ultimate video if you guys are interested
Ever play rugby?
No, but I wish I had it available to me as a youth.
1. ultimate frisbee
2. used to swim in high school, no desire for the time commitment of D1 at UB bc of school, so just do it to keep in shape occasionally
3. racquetball once and a while
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wDvuBTj8Vk
sweet ultimate video if you guys are interested
You know, I've always had a liking for tossing around the frisbee and even remember playing a game like this back in the day at school and loving it.
That video look AWESOME and has me wanting to find a group of people who do this. If I'm not mistaken they play this at FSU on the intramural fields. How long have you played?
hockey
would like to get back into lacrosse too
and in the off season: golf
would like to get back into lacrosse too
and in the off season: golf
Swimming, paintball, snowboarding.
Weightlifting, table tennis, basketball, tae kwon do, yoga, mountain/urban biking, archery, shooting, DoTA.
Got a pretty severe cork thigh last weekend so the first 6 activities will be on hold for about 6 weeks... 👎
Got a pretty severe cork thigh last weekend so the first 6 activities will be on hold for about 6 weeks... 👎
Chess, scrabble, and TV game shows.
Chess, scrabble, and TV game shows.
and on that note, bar trivia (at home we did www.geekswhodrink.com )
Been playing competitive soccer ever since I was 5-6 years old...
still playing pickup 3-4 times a week...
I also play some basketball, because unfortunately....that's the sport all my friends are obsessed with.
And la Selección goes down!!! Awesome win today! 👍
Though no one will be talking about it...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know, I've always had a liking for tossing around the frisbee and even remember playing a game like this back in the day at school and loving it.
That video look AWESOME and has me wanting to find a group of people who do this. If I'm not mistaken they play this at FSU on the intramural fields. How long have you played?
I know, i love that video. I've been on the club team at buffalo for 4 years now. 5th and final season for me coming up soon...
And la Selección goes down!!! Awesome win today! 👍
Though no one will be talking about it...
I want the US to win the whatever the hell it is simply because we don't give a damn about it. Hahaha. We don't even have to care to beat the world's ass.
and on that note, bar trivia (at home we did www.geekswhodrink.com )
Bar trivia is an incredible pasttime. Unfortunately, I can't find anywhere good around me.
Bar trivia is an incredible pasttime. Unfortunately, I can't find anywhere good around me.
That is one thing I really miss. We have the video one at one of the bars here, but it's too easy. That geeks who drink was really difficult, but it was teams, so it was a lot of fun.
Skiing, running marathons, foosball, golf, tennis, basketball
Wii golf, Wii tennis, Wii Guitar Hero, Wii Boxing, Wii Super Mario Kart (my son loves it).
Oh, and I walk occasionally!
Oh, and I walk occasionally!
Weightlifting and sex. And I use the same philosophy for both-the more weight, the better.
1. ultimate frisbee
2. used to swim in high school, no desire for the time commitment of D1 at UB bc of school, so just do it to keep in shape occasionally
3. racquetball once and a while
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wDvuBTj8Vk
sweet ultimate video if you guys are interested
Cool as hell. Flat out.
Weightlifting and sex. And I use the same philosophy for both-the more weight, the better.
so u like fat girls eh?

Tennis
Skiing
Cycling
I miss organized sports. All they've got at my hospital is a bowling league.
Skiing
Cycling
I miss organized sports. All they've got at my hospital is a bowling league.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 771
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 570
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K