Pharmacists & Pharmacy Students in Puerto Rico

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RxGenius2016

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone!!! I'm currently a P4 pharmacy student on my 1st appe rotation in geriatrics 🙂 I Would like to move to Puerto Rico after I graduate in May 2016. I'll be on a rotation in Puerto Rico with Walmart in October most likely in San Juan. I would like to connect with other pharmacy students and learn more about the job market for pharmacists. If you know anyone that would like to show me Puerto Rico and share some info with me ! Please pass this thread on to them!!!! Thanks in advance 🙂