Pharmacology Major at Stony Brook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lovesurgeon

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone taken pharmacology as their major? What has your experience been like? Are the pharmacology classes easier/harder than the biology ones they replace like genetics and ecology. Anyone taking this major at stony brook?
 
If I may make a suggestion...

Why not try to seek out a real, live pharmacology major at Stony Brook instead of querying an entire internet forum with members from around North America? It seems to me that your efforts could get a better return. If your friend is at Fordham, he or she must know someone who knows someone at Stony Brook who could talk to him/her about the student life/major/pre-health prospects. I found someone who was attending my current UG school while I was applying to talk with, and I found him through my HS's guidance office/academic counsellors.

Just a thought.