Pharmacy and crimal record?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

terse

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know, or have any information on whether a felony conviction (CA) prevent you from obtaining a state license to practice pharmacy?

I'm asking because a friend of mine wants to pursue a PharmD, but has a felony (many many years ago) and was wondering if there was still hope.

Members don't see this ad.

It makes me laugh out of my a$$ everyone comes with a thread like this and says "My friend wants to know , bla bla with a Felony" Why isnt anyone honest and just say they are the felons!

It makes me laugh out of my a$$ everyone comes with a thread like this and says "My friend wants to know , bla bla with a Felony" Why isnt anyone honest and just say they are the felons!

The line between felony and misdemeanor is a fine one. I have a friend (not me) who was convicted of a felony for a traffic accident. The other party was injured and it happened in such a way as to make intent questionable. She's now working in a medical field and happens to be an upstanding member of society. Don't be so quick to judge.

I concur with Patmcd - consult the board of pharmacy for more information.

Members don't see this ad :)

:laugh: because it is my friend. this would be my first post/question if it WAS me, don't you think?