Pharmacy Intern Pay Rate for? (Florida)

Started by mtaldude
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mtaldude

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, does anyone know what the pay rate is for an intern working in Florida for Costco or CVS? I'm finishing up my first year of Pharmacy school and I'm looking for a summer job for Costco because I heard they pay well and I could use the money for next year. I also used to work as a tech for CVS but I didn't like it there very much.

P1?
p2?
P3?
P4?

Thanks for your help!
 
They pay you in bananas.

P1s get 1 banana/shift, but P4s get 4 bananas/shift.

P1- :banana:

P2- :banana: :banana:

P3- :banana: :banana: :banana:

P4- :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
 
They pay you in bananas.

P1s get 1 banana/shift, but P4s get 4 bananas/shift.

P1- :banana:

P2- :banana: :banana:

P3- :banana: :banana: :banana:

P4- :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Quoted for truth...

In Florida - I would have made 1 dollar more than a tech... Mind blowing - which would have brought me to a grand total of $14.50.

CVS will not maintain you as an intern unless you take scholarship (from what I have heard - not first hand experience). If you take the scholarship - then they own you...