This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmD0412

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have an interview next week at South University in Columbia, South Carolina. This is my first interview! Did anyone go there for interview? How do I prepare for it and what are the topics for the writing prompt?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,
I have an interview next week at South University in Columbia, South Carolina. This is my first interview! Did anyone go there for interview? How do I prepare for it and what are the topics for the writing prompt?

Thanks
I went to South in Knoxville, TN it was basic why pharmacy, how will you handle an accelerated program, give us an example of leadership, how will you manage stress then a writing portion about selling syringes to a drug addict would you or wouldnt you and persuade the person reading it

Reactions: 1 user
Did u like the school? I’m planning on applying there too. What is the PCAT score that they require because I asked and they did not give me an exact score!
I went to South in Knoxville, TN it was basic why pharmacy, how will you handle an accelerated program, give us an example of leadership, how will you manage stress then a writing portion about selling syringes to a drug addict would you or wouldnt you and persuade the person reading it

What questions did you get on the interview? What was your essay topic?