Sep 24, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Hello,
I have an interview next week at South University in Columbia, South Carolina. This is my first interview! Did anyone go there for interview? How do I prepare for it and what are the topics for the writing prompt?

Thanks

Reactions: 1 user

futurepharmd1984

2+ Year Member
Jan 20, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Hello,
I have an interview next week at South University in Columbia, South Carolina. This is my first interview! Did anyone go there for interview? How do I prepare for it and what are the topics for the writing prompt?

Thanks
I went to South in Knoxville, TN it was basic why pharmacy, how will you handle an accelerated program, give us an example of leadership, how will you manage stress then a writing portion about selling syringes to a drug addict would you or wouldnt you and persuade the person reading it

Sep 24, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Did u like the school? I’m planning on applying there too. What is the PCAT score that they require because I asked and they did not give me an exact score!
I went to South in Knoxville, TN it was basic why pharmacy, how will you handle an accelerated program, give us an example of leadership, how will you manage stress then a writing portion about selling syringes to a drug addict would you or wouldnt you and persuade the person reading it

About the Ads

Ash2021

2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2017
Did u like the school? I’m planning on applying there too. What is the PCAT score that they require because I asked and they did not give me an exact score!

I know someone who goes to South in Knoxville, TN, and they got accepted with a PCAT score in the 30s... I was also thinking about that school haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.