Pharmacy school is reviewing my application, how long until I am notified for an interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharm4pharm

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have submitted my pharmacy school application and was notified that the school has received it and gave me my portal log-in information. It currently says that they are reviewing my application and I will be emailed with any updates. It has been a week now and I just wanted to know how long it typically takes to be notified if I will get an interview. Also, how will I know if they rejected me or not. I only applied to one school so I really want to know as soon as possible.

Members don't see this ad.

I’ve had past responses within 1-2 weeks as well as hearing others waiting up to 4-6 weeks. Assuming you also submitted any secondary app required beyond the PharmCAS, I’d expect no later than end of this month (most run final interviews in March with the exception of a few all the way til June).

If you hear nothing by March you can contact the program regarding any updates if it’s not present on their website (application cycle FAQs portal that some institutions provide).

Hello everyone,

I have submitted my pharmacy school application and was notified that the school has received it and gave me my portal log-in information. It currently says that they are reviewing my application and I will be emailed with any updates. It has been a week now and I just wanted to know how long it typically takes to be notified if I will get an interview. Also, how will I know if they rejected me or not. I only applied to one school so I really want to know as soon as possible.
It can take months after applying to get an interview. I would definitely suggest for you to email the school and ask about your status. Good Luck!!!