Pharmacy School Test at 8:30am

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why is this thread still in the main pharmacy forum? Because I cannot give a rational answer but I can start creating some random threads about schools and classes if that is what is required.

Why is this thread still in the main pharmacy forum? Because I cannot give a rational answer but I can start creating some random threads about schools and classes if that is what is required.

The description of the forum is "For current PharmD students and practitioners." We have always had random threads about schools and classes. But by all means feel free to start threads that align with your interests too! And just ignore those that don't. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yea, I do whatever i want

The description of the forum is "For current PharmD students and practitioners." We have always had random threads about schools and classes. But by all means feel free to start threads that align with your interests too! And just ignore those that don't. :)
So, I'm cool posting here? I know I'm not a PharmD student yet, but I am kind of a Practitioner, I guess lol

I honestly just stopped posting in the Pre-Pharm forum, no clue why

I have no response other that to say that professionals will go somewhere else
Thank you owlgrad. You have answered my question.

I have no response other that to say that professionals will go somewhere else

Thank you owlgrad. You have answered my question.

For your first point, that might be true. OTOH, we have always had it this way and we seem to have a few professionals so perhaps we are doing something right. :) I am not sure that keeping students out will increase how many professionals we have. Also the forum is Student Doctor Network and the motto is “We help students become doctors” so I am pretty sure that allowing students and school related topics is basically the core of our identity.

For your second point, you’re welcome! I am here to help. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

So, I'm cool posting here? I know I'm not a PharmD student yet, but I am kind of a Practitioner, I guess lol

Eh, honestly none of the pharmacy moderators have ever made a big deal about prepharmers posting in the pharmacy forum. I guess be respectful and know your place and you will be fine. :p

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

“2.6 GPA but tons of shadowing and leadership roles in school. What are my chances?”

2 days later:

“I repeated gen chem 3 times but all A’s in my general Ed classes and a 2.6 GPA. What are my chances?”

2 days later:

2.6 GPA but have excellent LORs from my professors and a pharmacist. What are my chances?”

Wash, Rinse, Repeat....

Maybe that’s just me and why I rarely visit these days.

I forgot to mention my roommate is a guy that's hot and has tons of friends. He is super fun and constantly makes me laugh and has introduced me to his family. He had dirty blonde hair, tan skin, and greenish-hazel eyes. I never met anyone that lives their life to the fullest until I met him.