PHARMCAS Application Verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

torachan17

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long did it took for your PHARMCAS app to get verified? I submitted mine on December 27, 2017 and it finally reached COMPLETE status on monday after one of my transcripts finally arrived. Will taking so long hurt my chances at getting into pharmacy school??

Members don't see this ad.

How long did it took for your PHARMCAS app to get verified? I submitted mine on December 27, 2017 and it finally reached COMPLETE status on monday after one of my transcripts finally arrived. Will taking so long hurt my chances at getting into pharmacy school??
I submitted mine some time in January of this year and it took close to 2 weeks for mine to be fully completed by pharmCAS.

yes, it may affect your chances because all pharmacy schools have a certain number of seats available only. If its at the end of their interview cycle already then chances are good that most seats are taken. This doesn't mean there are no seats available, I think it just becomes more difficult to obtain one of those remaining seats (more competition). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: 1 user