Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding how PharmCAS receives and sends PCAT scores.
First, I took the PCAT twice, the first time in June, the second time in August, but when I registered for the PCAT in June, I didn't select PharmCAS as one of the places to send the scores. I did select PharmCAS the second time however, and I just got my scores in the mail. However, I'm don't think it shows up on my PharmCAS application page. In the section under Test scores, it just asks for a date, and so I selected the August as a date. How do I know if my PharmCAS application has the test scores or not?
Secondly, I think I may actually want to send my first test score instead of my second, so I know I have to ask for the PCAT scores to be sent to PharmCAS again for the June one. However, when I go to the payment page, it says I'm sending both scores to PharmCAS. Is there a way to just have them send only the June one, since I already selected for the August PCAT score to be sent to PharmCAS when I initially registered? Also, if I want PharmCAS to send only the June score and not the August score, should I just select June as the test date in the PharmCAS Test scores section?
I'm just a little unsure of the whole PharmCAS system, so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
First, I took the PCAT twice, the first time in June, the second time in August, but when I registered for the PCAT in June, I didn't select PharmCAS as one of the places to send the scores. I did select PharmCAS the second time however, and I just got my scores in the mail. However, I'm don't think it shows up on my PharmCAS application page. In the section under Test scores, it just asks for a date, and so I selected the August as a date. How do I know if my PharmCAS application has the test scores or not?
Secondly, I think I may actually want to send my first test score instead of my second, so I know I have to ask for the PCAT scores to be sent to PharmCAS again for the June one. However, when I go to the payment page, it says I'm sending both scores to PharmCAS. Is there a way to just have them send only the June one, since I already selected for the August PCAT score to be sent to PharmCAS when I initially registered? Also, if I want PharmCAS to send only the June score and not the August score, should I just select June as the test date in the PharmCAS Test scores section?
I'm just a little unsure of the whole PharmCAS system, so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.