Phone calls?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OMGIMG

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you guys who are in America get contacted to schedule your interviews? Do they send you an email/ERAS message or do they call you?

If they call you maybe I have missed a lot of interviews since I don´t have an American cell phone (I am currently in Germany).

Members don't see this ad.

How do you guys who are in America get contacted to schedule your interviews? Do they send you an email/ERAS message or do they call you?

If they call you maybe I have missed a lot of interviews since I don´t have an American cell phone (I am currently in Germany).

So far all my invites are via email/ERAS message. Two PD spoke to me on the phone had given me invites via email before calling.

I have received 1 of my 10 invites via voicemail, so it does happen. Which phone number did you put on your ERAS application? Hopefully that number has a voicemail associated with it?

It could happen, like that poster says above? I remember you say your boyfriend lives in NYC. Can't you use your BF's cell #?

Does your German phone take international call?