Jun 14, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
My application status for a scribe position at physassist after 2 days says Hold application. I'm assuming that means that I have not been accepted, but is there any hope?

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
A bit more context would be helpful here.
I posted my application to physassist on sunday and today the application status on the website has changed from application received to hold application and I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

About the Ads

Catalystik

The Gimlet Eye
10+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2006
The Other Side of the Portal
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I posted my application to physassist on sunday and today the application status on the website has changed from application received to hold application and I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
Oh, sorry, I thought you were applying to be a Physician Assistant. That you'd applied to be a scribe wasn't clear.

Apr 25, 2016
I currently work for Physassist and this is complete speculation, but I'm wondering if it's possible they don't have openings for the sites you applied for at this time, so it's on hold for them to review when there are openings? Again, total speculation; hopefully someone else who knows more can help you out!

Jun 14, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I currently work for Physassist and this is complete speculation, but I'm wondering if it's possible they don't have openings for the sites you applied for at this time, so it's on hold for them to review when there are openings? Again, total speculation; hopefully someone else who knows more can help you out!
This is really what I'm hoping for. I'm just really nervous about not getting a job soon (money problems). I may suck it up and apply for fast food while I wait and look.

Apr 25, 2016
This is really what I'm hoping for. I'm just really nervous about not getting a job soon (money problems). I may suck it up and apply for fast food while I wait and look.
I hope so for your sake too! My area seems to be expanding/hiring a lot right now so hopefully it works out. Have you tried applying to other scribe companies too maybe in the meantime?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.