Physassist Hold Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tay3318

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application status for a scribe position at physassist after 2 days says Hold application. I'm assuming that means that I have not been accepted, but is there any hope?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
A bit more context would be helpful here.
I posted my application to physassist on sunday and today the application status on the website has changed from application received to hold application and I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Members don't see this ad :)
I posted my application to physassist on sunday and today the application status on the website has changed from application received to hold application and I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
Oh, sorry, I thought you were applying to be a Physician Assistant. That you'd applied to be a scribe wasn't clear.

I currently work for Physassist and this is complete speculation, but I'm wondering if it's possible they don't have openings for the sites you applied for at this time, so it's on hold for them to review when there are openings? Again, total speculation; hopefully someone else who knows more can help you out!

I currently work for Physassist and this is complete speculation, but I'm wondering if it's possible they don't have openings for the sites you applied for at this time, so it's on hold for them to review when there are openings? Again, total speculation; hopefully someone else who knows more can help you out!
This is really what I'm hoping for. I'm just really nervous about not getting a job soon (money problems). I may suck it up and apply for fast food while I wait and look.

This is really what I'm hoping for. I'm just really nervous about not getting a job soon (money problems). I may suck it up and apply for fast food while I wait and look.
I hope so for your sake too! My area seems to be expanding/hiring a lot right now so hopefully it works out. Have you tried applying to other scribe companies too maybe in the meantime?