PhysAssist scribe question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrNavi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied for Phys Assist last thursday and became a quality applicant on friday. it has been a week now and I'm still waiting for the call to setup my interview. Am i just being paranoid or will I probably get the call later today.

Members don't see this ad.

I applied for Phys Assist last thursday and became a quality applicant on friday. it has been a week now and I'm still waiting for the call to setup my interview. Am i just being paranoid or will I probably get the call later today.
Usually takes a week or 2. Then they setup a telephone interview first, then if you pass that, they do a skype interview. At least that is what they did about 2 years ago. I applied in Dec, and started in Feb. Whole process take awhile.

I applied three years ago for a new location so they needed to hire ~20 people. Quick phone call to see if I was still interested then there was a skype interview later that week. The day after I got a call from the regional manager.
Sorry I can't remember how long it took to hear from them after application, but I do know that they really need some new hires! I got a few calls asking if I can do some CTS

Members don't see this ad :)
would it be a desperate move to email my recruiter person and ask about my application

Last edited:
So I'll take the lack of replies as a yes about being desperate for an interview

Take the lack of replies as a sign of your anxiety.

Your question has already been answered, and as an adult, if you feel you should, take the initiative to contact your recruiter rather then consult with strangers on the internet.