PhysAssist Scribing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thabiba30

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I will have time to scribe with PhysAssist this coming year. I'm also volunteering with a hospice program, attending premed honors society meetings, assistant directing an a cappella group, and helping lead worship at my church. Does anyone who has experience scribing with this company know on average how much I will be required to work? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Even if you do part-time, you're most likely looking at a 30 hour work week. Are you still in school?

Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately, you will just have to balance your time wisely. I personally do not recommend working during school, but people do it and it will bode well for you come application time. You just have to identify your priorities and try to be flexible with your time.

Unfortunately, you will just have to balance your time wisely. I personally do not recommend working during school, but people do it and it will bode well for you come application time. You just have to identify your priorities and try to be flexible with your time.

Okay, thank you so much for your response and advice!!

They told me part time has to be minimum 18 hours. I've also read many poor reviews about them.