Physic pre-req?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys! I only have one semester of Physic + Lab under my belt. I don't really have to take another physic course for my major. Is one semster of physic adquete enough to apply for most dental school?

We don't have physic course called physic I or physic II in my Canadian. The only physic course that I took was "Energy and Waves".

Members don't see this ad.

Smooth Operater said:
Hello guys! I only have one semester of Physic + Lab under my belt. I don't really have to take another physic course for my major. Is one semster of physic adquete enough to apply for most dental school?

We don't have physic course called physic I or physic II in my Canadian. The only physic course that I took was "Energy and Waves".

Check out the websites of the schools you applied to. They usually give you the number of semester hours or credits you need in each pre-req subject.

Members don't see this ad :)
I hate physics :scared:

i applied to like ten different schools...most of them required two semesters of physics, but the good thing is they dont require the calculus based physics so thats a plus!

You need a full year of physics. That's 6 semester hours or 2 semesters if you go to a semestered school such as UWO, where each semester is considered as 3 semester hours.