Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey sdn,
I am attempting to have all my ducks in a row as far as EC's are concerned. I plan to shadow and volunteer immensely, however I just heard about this phyisican scribe thing. Would that be considered clinical experience? I was just wondering because I know being exposed in a clinical setting is okay but I want to stand out. Do you guys have any suggestions? I've alway wanted to "found" something, but I dont know how to go about starting that up. Need some help! 😀
Michelle
I am attempting to have all my ducks in a row as far as EC's are concerned. I plan to shadow and volunteer immensely, however I just heard about this phyisican scribe thing. Would that be considered clinical experience? I was just wondering because I know being exposed in a clinical setting is okay but I want to stand out. Do you guys have any suggestions? I've alway wanted to "found" something, but I dont know how to go about starting that up. Need some help! 😀
Michelle