Physician starting salaries for each specialty...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My wife and I are both anesthesia residents and we have both been offered jobs for the same exact salary. I will probably take a more cushy job, with better hours, and no call, and I'll probably end up making 1/2 of what she will make.

why you being the stay-at-home dad?
 
May be a silly question, but why do physicians in radiology make so much? I just don't know much about radiology in general.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope salaries increase at a steady pace each year? All those salaries seem extremely low. wtf?