Physics, Chemistry, and A&PII in same semester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Littledragon91

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My plan is to apply early decision/in the summer of 2017 to a few PT grad programs. In order to have all my prerequisites finished by that time, I will need to finish Physics I and II, Chemistry I and II, and Anatomy and Phys II (all + lab). Already completed the other prereqs with A's.

My question is, is taking Physics, Chemistry, and A&P II in one semester (A&P II with Phys I or II, Chem I or II depending on if I take APII in fall or spring) doable? It's pretty much the only classes I would be taking that semester, and then the next semester would just be Chemistry II and Phys II. I know these are tough classes so I wouldn't want to mess it up! I did make an 'A' in A&P I however.

Also, should I take A&P II with Phys/Chem I or II? Any suggestions there? Should I just focus on Chem and Phys and take A & P II in the summer before applying?

Any advice or help would be appreciated! Much thanks 🙂

planning on applying in TN to Tennessee State, Belmont, UT Chattanooga, etc.

Edit: (Clarification)
So my sched could look like
Fall: Phys I + lab, Chem I + lab, AP II + lab
Spring: Phys II + lab, Chem II + lab
 
Last edited:
My plan is to apply early decision/in the summer of 2017 to a few PT grad programs. In order to have all my prerequisites finished by that time, I will need to finish Physics I and II, Chemistry I and II, and Anatomy and Phys II (all + lab). Already completed the other prereqs with A's.

My question is, is taking Physics, Chemistry, and A&P II in one semester (A&P II with Phys I or II, Chem I or II depending on if I take APII in fall or spring) doable? It's pretty much the only classes I would be taking that semester, and then the next semester would just be Chemistry II and Phys II. I know these are tough classes so I wouldn't want to mess it up! I did make an 'A' in A&P I however.

Also, should I take A&P II with Phys/Chem I or II? Any suggestions there? Should I just focus on Chem and Phys and take A & P II in the summer before applying?

Any advice or help would be appreciated! Much thanks 🙂

planning on applying in TN to Tennessee State, Belmont, UT Chattanooga, etc.

Edit: (Clarification)
So my sched could look like
Fall: Phys I + lab, Chem I + lab, AP II + lab
Spring: Phys II + lab, Chem II + lab

I did it, and it's definitely doable. If you can't do those three together then don't expect to do great in PT school.