physics equations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pagingdrjohns

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a cumulative list of all commonly used physics equations?

Members don't see this ad.

pagingdrjohns said:
Does anyone know where I can find a cumulative list of all commonly used physics equations?

You just talking physics equations... or are you including gen chem type stuff in there too?

TPR has a really good review. Its a page front and back and pretty much has everything you need to know. I still have the sheet and would be willing to scan it and send it to anyone who wants it. PM me if you want a copy of it. :)

as for the gen chem....if someone knows a resource, i'd like to know

Members don't see this ad :)
EK has all the physics/chem equations you need to know highlighted in orange. I'm sure the other books probably highlight the ones you need to know as well. The effort is in putting the list together...

BaylorGuy said:
TPR has a really good review. Its a page front and back and pretty much has everything you need to know. I still have the sheet and would be willing to scan it and send it to anyone who wants it. PM me if you want a copy of it. :)

as for the gen chem....if someone knows a resource, i'd like to know

is it in the student manual?

I'm not totally positive...it may be. I got mine from a friend who took the course. All i know is that its from TPR...so if you are taking the course, you most probably already have it