pagingdrjohns

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2005
Status
Does anyone know where I can find a cumulative list of all commonly used physics equations?

Erasmus

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
The Library
Status
pagingdrjohns said:
Does anyone know where I can find a cumulative list of all commonly used physics equations?
You just talking physics equations... or are you including gen chem type stuff in there too?

BaylorGuy

Enter witty comment here
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2005
Galveston
Status
TPR has a really good review. Its a page front and back and pretty much has everything you need to know. I still have the sheet and would be willing to scan it and send it to anyone who wants it. PM me if you want a copy of it. :)

as for the gen chem....if someone knows a resource, i'd like to know

diosa428

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
Status
EK has all the physics/chem equations you need to know highlighted in orange. I'm sure the other books probably highlight the ones you need to know as well. The effort is in putting the list together...

Kussemek

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2003
www.tubescan.com
Status
BaylorGuy said:
TPR has a really good review. Its a page front and back and pretty much has everything you need to know. I still have the sheet and would be willing to scan it and send it to anyone who wants it. PM me if you want a copy of it. :)

as for the gen chem....if someone knows a resource, i'd like to know

is it in the student manual?

BaylorGuy

Enter witty comment here
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2005
Galveston
Status
I'm not totally positive...it may be. I got mine from a friend who took the course. All i know is that its from TPR...so if you are taking the course, you most probably already have it