Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently had an interview at my instate school.
I've been doing research at this medical school for a year and a half and my PI (he wrote me a LOR) that I have been working under was involved in my interview.
Would him being involved help my chances in any way at this school? I mean since he wrote me a LOR would they value this letter over others because they know him?
Just curious
I've been doing research at this medical school for a year and a half and my PI (he wrote me a LOR) that I have been working under was involved in my interview.
Would him being involved help my chances in any way at this school? I mean since he wrote me a LOR would they value this letter over others because they know him?
Just curious