Pitt housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RecentPittGrad

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a soon-to-be Pitt grad that will be moving back to the Pacific Northwest after graduation. If any of you incoming Pitt students are interested in purchasing a home, ours is on the market! Owning our home has been great for many reasons, not the least of which is that it helped us establish in-state residence (which saved us thousands each year). has served as an investment (instead of throwing your money away on rent), and frankly has been a calming influence on my stressed brain (it's like a country setting with nearly an acre of land that includes a stream and woods but only 5 minutes from stores, shops, mall). Plus, as you get used to life as a dental student, I can be a source of info/advice! Anyway, here's a link to our listing:
http://howardhanna.com/apps/propert...creage=&search_ZIPCode=&search_schooldistrict=

We've done a lot of updates and I'd be happy to explain more to anyone inerested.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.