Pitt or D'Youville?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

arsenalfc11

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm havin trouble decidin. I'm from Buffalo, so I could commute to D'Youville. It's about 4k more in tuition than Pitt though and Pitt is a nationally recognized program that will allow me to have a chance at gettin a good job once I'm through. I'm leaning towards Pitt, what do y'all think?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's a time and place for hating Pitt. Which is 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time. However, I just can't in good conscious tell someone to go to a place called "D'Youville."

I agree 100%, go with Pitt, but as for the frequent nitpicking of D'Youville's name-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie-Marguerite_d'Youville

There are plenty of good reasons to not like the school's pharmacy program. The name just isn't one of them.
 
There's a time and place for hating Pitt. Which is 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time. However, I just can't in good conscious tell someone to go to a place called "D'Youville."
Done deal then. Thas a funny ass avatar btw.
 
I'm havin trouble decidin. I'm from Buffalo, so I could commute to D'Youville. It's about 4k more in tuition than Pitt though and Pitt is a nationally recognized program that will allow me to have a chance at gettin a good job once I'm through. I'm leaning towards Pitt, what do y'all think?



R u kidddinnggggggg me.........its like comparing a Beemer with toyota Prius.......LOL .............GO PIttttttt👍👍