Pittsburgh's Supplementary Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aiikookie

PrePod
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
These two questions feel like they are asking the same thing. I want to explain a cirumstance where I got a D in Biology 1 in first semester because it was my first time studying in english, so the terminologies and everything were difficult for me. Could someone explain to me the difference between these two questions? because it feels like I can put the same answer for both.

1654041165417.png

Members don't see this ad.

1st question about "hardships" is like losing your home, being diagnosed with something, or family dying....

I think your situation falls more into the second category

Reactions: 1 user
1st question about "hardships" is like losing your home, being diagnosed with something, or family dying....

I think your situation falls more into the second category
That makes more sense. Can I just skip the question if i didnt have any hardships?

That makes more sense. Can I just skip the question if i didnt have any hardships?

The first question asks for circumstances you had to overcome while in college, such as being a first-generation low-income student. You said this was the first time you had to learn in English so you may have an answer about how you adjusted to college there. The second question is for your D in biology.