Place to store letter of recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stormking

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am thinking to apply in 2020, but would like to start ahead to ask for the recommendation letters. Is there a place where i can store them or i have to wait until AACOM starts the new cycle to request for those letters??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Imo the best way to go about LoRs is to wait for the cycle to open and request your letters through AACOMAS. Pretty much all DO schools will accept it (excluding TCOM and SHSUCOM as they are on TMDSAS). Just notify your letter writers ahead of time.

Store your letters in Interfolio. You then have so much more control over them and you won't "lose" them after the cycle is over if you need to reapply. Interfolio also checks to make sure your letters have all the necessary stuff (signature, letterhead, about you). You can send your letters from Interfolio to AACOMAS. This is what I did and it worked great.

Reactions: 1 user
Interfolio for life!! Have been storing my letters since 2012.

Store your letters in Interfolio. You then have so much more control over them and you won't "lose" them after the cycle is over if you need to reapply. Interfolio also checks to make sure your letters have all the necessary stuff (signature, letterhead, about you). You can send your letters from Interfolio to AACOMAS. This is what I did and it worked great.
Oh wow, i didn't know you can do that - to send from interfoli to AACOM.
Thanks