places to stay in Gainesville, FL

Started by daisy78
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

daisy78

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gator05,
i'm doing an away at UF-Gainesville and was wondering if you know any nice affordable housing close to campus? I was sent this long list, but your insight would be helpful.
 
Sorry for the long reply time, it's been a busy couple of weeks.

Do you happen to have the list of places available? I'm not sure what type of places they sent to you.

Gatorwood, Mount Vernon, Country Village, Pebble Creek (I think), Williamsburg....all of these spring to mind. I'll pay more attention on my way to school this morning, and try to have a better reply by tonight.

Congrats on a great decision to come look at UF. Our class has a ton of great people interested in anesthesiology, mostly thanks to wonderful recruiting efforts by the department. You won't be heading to the beach every afternoon, but there's a great deal of teaching and doing here. Best of luck, and I hope you enjoy your stay!