Planning out my schedule, need advice.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MadHatter013

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm trying to plan out my schedule around working and I'd like some advice from others who've done this before. So far I have Chem2/Bio2 for Fall 15. Is it doable to take orgo 1/cell bio together for spring? What about physics 1/biochem? Also I work full time night shift as a registered nurse so I'm not sure what the best combination of classes to take together. I can only do 2 classes a semester so I can keep full time to pay for these classes and keep my health insurance. I'd love to hear from others about how you set up your class schedule. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! I'm trying to plan out my schedule around working and I'd like some advice from others who've done this before. So far I have Chem2/Bio2 for Fall 15. Is it doable to take orgo 1/cell bio together for spring? What about physics 1/biochem? Also I work full time night shift as a registered nurse so I'm not sure what the best combination of classes to take together. I can only do 2 classes a semester so I can keep full time to pay for these classes and keep my health insurance. I'd love to hear from others about how you set up your class schedule. Thanks!

Working full-time and taking courses simultaneously is tough. Assuming you're taking lab for orgo 1 and not for cell bio, I think it would be doable for your spring semester. I'm not sure about physics because from my experience, many of my classmates struggled with physics because it is entirely different from biology and chemistry.