Plans for this evening and tommorow?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biffer

The good times doc
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
MCAT thrashers,
what are your plans tonite and tommorow? I am commiting to another few hours of studying tonite and early tommorow, reserving the afternoon and night for a long dinner and bike ride. I can't will myself to stop studying at this point..

37 hrs and counting.. psych-up time baby!

-biffffffferrrrr

Members don't see this ad.

I plan on finishing my physics review that i started this afternoon, and then tommorow im gonna wake up at 6. Im gonna study my Exam krackers orgo since its really small and to the point . Im then gonna go get my haircut. Gotta look and feel good for the mcat.
Then im coming home gonna call my girlfriend in europe and hear some words of encouragement from her. Then im gonna do a quick review of some bio stuff that always tricks me up such as where things develop from such as mesoderm,ectoderm,endoderm and body hormones. Atfer that it should be close to 3 or 4. Im gonna then take a break and then do one writing sample jsut to practice since i havent practiced since i last took the mcat in april. Then the rest of the nite im gonna play video games and watch tv until 10.

Good luck to you all I hope you all get the score you want.
Pray for me and ill pray for you.

Anthony

Just had a mani/pedi...ahhh...first time I've relaxed this long and not felt guilty about it in a while! Going to read over some EK physics and chem stuff. No more questions or passages, just review. Then I think I'll read a magazine, let my husband cook me dinner and call it a night.

Tomorrow, I have to work til 3:30, then will probably go see a movie. I'm thinking something mindless like Blue Crush (that was my husbands recommendation, wonder why? could it be his desire for me to have a fun refresher in waves and fluids for the PS or his desire to for low cut surfer shorts on 17 year old tan girls...hmmmm...).

Enjoy - relax and keep your spirits in the clouds! Rock em!

Pinkster

Hey guys,

Go out and enjoy yourselves! But may I suggest going over a *little* bit of science so that you don't throw yourself off course! Good luck!

- Focus

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Focus
Hey guys,

Go out and enjoy yourselves! But may I suggest going over a *little* bit of science so that you don't throw yourself off course! Good luck!

- Focus

Do you suggest this for Friday as well?

I suggest you all go read the "beer is good for you" thread and follow the advice therein.

Originally posted by Lavndrrose

Hey Lavndrrose,

I'd suggest going a little information on Friday as well. Though some people do better not going over stuff at all, but I found that it helped me stay on "task." You've been studying every single day for the past months, if you suddenly stopped and go out and have fun with no studying, your brain will be thinking "Hey, what's going???" Just my two cents. But definately go do something relaxing, just don't get too relaxed! Keep FOCUSED!

- Focus

Originally posted by Focus

Hey Lavndrrose,

I'd suggest going a little information on Friday as well. Though some people do better not going over stuff at all, but I found that it helped me stay on "task." You've been studying every single day for the past months, if you suddenly stopped and go out and have fun with no studying, your brain will be thinking "Hey, what's going???" Just my two cents. But definately go do something relaxing, just don't get too relaxed! Keep FOCUSED!

- Focus

Good suggestion...that sounds like me. Thanks! :)

Originally posted by Lavndrrose

Absolutely. IF there is one thing you should do on Friday, it's notecards! The entier thing shouldn't take you over an hour and teh rest of the day you have free to do whatever you want.

i had a good dinner and watched a stupid movie (murder by numbers with sandra bullock. utterly ******ed - but it hit the spot). i also woke up at 6:30 friday morning so i would be dead tired at night. i slept like a baby:)

true-Focus. I couldn't imagine stopping cold turkey before the test...but I will take a nice break to ease the mind.

go figure,
biffer

I gave up on studying any further earlier this afternoon!
I haven't been this relaxed in about 3 months!! Tommorow will be a continuation of today: anything but study!

Message to all: If you haven't learned concepts/physics by now, don't stress over it. 48 hours from now this will be over. FOREVER!!!!!:D

I apologize to those who have heard this before, but I went and saw the Kids in the Hall Live. What an incredibly hilarious live performance they gave! I almost forgot about the test. My advice is to rent their movie, Brain Candy.