please do help... colonscopy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SangFroid

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear all,
may be this is the wrong thread( i tried to find the suitable one, but couldn't) ...apology if so and would be glad if you would show me the correct one..

The problem is doctors have recently found that the small intestine of my mom having wounds and they say it is due to colostomy ( i am not a medical student and i am not familiar with this terms)

they have given a medicine named "Mesacol" which softens stool materials and still biopsy is under process.

the problem is here in south asia(mainly in our country), some doctors advise one thing, the others advise the other...

there are small wounds in several places as we see in the recording of coloscopy.
after taking the medicine, the blood in stool has lessened, but still it is coming.
i would be glad if anyone of you would suggest some good advice on this.... the precautions to be take, what diet should be restricted..how long will it take to heal...and such

hope to hear from you. your help will be highly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

19 views...not a single help ???

will anyone at least let me know the correct thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.