Please get your children their flu shot everyone

Started by wagrxm2000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

looks like we may be vaccinating 2 years old soon in pharmacy. As long as we don't have to do the childhood vaccines then I'm alright with that
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
More impressive I actually got both kids and the husband shots in October!

The 3.5 year old literally laughed in the RNs face when she gave him the shot. Like hysterically.:uhno:
 
Tragic story.

I hate that some of you will have to give immunizations to such young children (since there will be tears and emotions involved), but at the very least you're literally saving lives and improving public health exponentially.... and I commend you all and am grateful for what you do. Thank you, even if I'm the only person to tell you that. I appreciate what you do.