PLEASE HELP - Can't even sleep anymore over this

Started by PGHDent15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PGHDent15

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took my NBDE part 2 for a second time. I feel absolutely awful about it and it has effected me profoundly. I already know I missed about 30 questions just off the top of my head from both days. I realize that if I ONLY missed those questions it obviously isn't bad but realize that the first time I took it I thought the test was easy (very confident I passed) and only remembered 15 that I missed. I'm also paranoid that I might have misread some of the questions.

Did anyone else feel like this after the test? What was your end result? I have never studied so hard and for such a long time for one of my tests. I missed out on holidays, birthdays and any other event you can imagine; for what? To feel like I choked at the last sec when it really counted? I feel like I let myself, my school and most importantly my family down to a level of indescribable guilt. Please, I need advice more than ever.