Please Help!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucla2134

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do i practice with my gchem?? Can you guys suggest where i can get practice test for g chem??
Kaplan only gave us 2 practice tests. i think it is insufficient.
HOW DO YOU GUYS STUDY FOR G-CHEM?

Members don't see this ad.

DAT Destroyer 177 questions w/ detailed solutions...Barrons AP chemistry over ~300 multiple choice questions + good review (10 times better than Kaplan) + 3000 Solved problems in Chemistry (for extra quantitative problems...although Destroyer and Barrons AP Chemistry quantitative problems are more DAT friendly).

i will give you a very helpful suggestion... you need to acquire a copy of a book called DAT Destroyer. if you do not think you are very strong with you knowledge on G-chem, before trying to tackle the Destroyer, i would also say to get Top Score and Achiever

russiancub definitely knows what he's talking about.

establish a good foundation for your gen chem before tackling the DAT Destroyer. Theres tons of materials out there and by all means, I'm using TS, Achiever, Kaplan, & Destroyer. Destroyer will help you master all the sections once you've got solid knowledge of them. Nancy & Dr. R are so helpful that you are definitely missing out if you don't have a copy of the book.

good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I also agree with getting the destroyer. It is an awesome tool for the bio and chem sections.

When they're right.. they are right... practice with some top score, then achiever. Once you feel that you have built up a strong enough foundation- purchase the DAT destroyer. its great, the solutions are very helpful. the other sections are just superb! Good luck!:D:D:D:D