Please help!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jam3s05

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am scheduled to take the MCAT September 10 and just found out that my princeton review prep class has been canceled due to low enrollment. They gave me an option to enroll in a different class. My question is, what do you guys think the deal time would be to take the MCAT after finishing the prep course. I have two options...

Option A: Take a prep course that runs from June 20-August 10, which gives me exactly a month before I take my MCAT to review

OR

Option B: Take a prep course that runs from July 6-September 1, which only gives me 9 days to review before taking my MCAT

Please help!!!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think plan B will work better because you will have everything still fresh on your mind. I'm doing the same thing. I'm currently taking the class and my class ends one week before I have to take my MCAT. I hope everything goes while.

Either plan should work. Having a month or a week between the end of prep course and the real deal shouldn't matter if you're applying yourself. Prep courses are, without a doubt, helpful but never solely rely on them. The only way to guarantee a reasonable score is to actually study outside of classes. I did well on my MCAT, well above average for those required by schools, without taking the prep course. What I'm trying to say is that you should formulate a studying strategy/schedule that works for YOU and use the prep courses as "supplements."

Good luck! :thumbup: