Please read and comment on updated FAQ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The only thing missing from FAQ was information relevant to the competativeness of osteopathic medical students wishing to do allopathic residencies. The one question I have is do DO students need to take the USMLE or will the COMLEX suffice??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, newbie here who is obviously missing something. Would the updated FAQ be the "Neurology FAQ" that's stickied at the top of the forum? I was just wondering because I read through it and it looked like the most recent edit had been made in 2008????
 
Sorry, newbie here who is obviously missing something. Would the updated FAQ be the "Neurology FAQ" that's stickied at the top of the forum? I was just wondering because I read through it and it looked like the most recent edit had been made in 2008????

Yes, that is it.
 
I finally got around to updating the somewhat moldy FAQ. A lot of things have changed in the last year. Please read the FAQ and comment here on any suggested improvements.

This post is REALLY old. Am I missing something? Didn't tgreeneyes just inappropriately resurrect a old dead thread?