please read my Personal Statment for Pod school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prepod2011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to read and give me feed back on my personal statement for podiatry school. Just let me know and I'll send you a personal message. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to read and give me feed back on my personal statement for podiatry school. Just let me know and I'll send you a personal message. Thanks.

probably not a good idea to send your personal statement to random people. How about friends?

probably not a good idea to send your personal statement to random people. How about friends?

Your right I know I shouldn't but I was hoping that some actual podiatry students like yourself would care to read through it since you've already been through it and can just tell me if its effective or not? I am not asking for anyone to correct my grammer or anything like that. It my own personal statement and its really about me, I not sure how somebody could use it against me apart from just straight up copying it but of course if your a pod student..you wouldn't need to.