1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

please read my Personal Statment for Pod school?

Discussion in 'Pre-Podiatry Students' started by prepod2011, Aug 11, 2011.

1. prepod2011

Pre-Podiatry
    Hey, I was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to read and give me feed back on my personal statement for podiatry school. Just let me know and I'll send you a personal message. Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. hematosis

hematosis Slappin Da Bass
    7+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    probably not a good idea to send your personal statement to random people. How about friends?

4. prepod2011

Pre-Podiatry
    Your right I know I shouldn't but I was hoping that some actual podiatry students like yourself would care to read through it since you've already been through it and can just tell me if its effective or not? I am not asking for anyone to correct my grammer or anything like that. It my own personal statement and its really about me, I not sure how somebody could use it against me apart from just straight up copying it but of course if your a pod student..you wouldn't need to.