Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

Please respond asap

Discussion in 'OAT Discussions' started by fkajoshaj, Dec 2, 2008.

1. fkajoshaj

2+ Year Member

Hey guys, I posted a previous thread about this matter and no one has responded. I purchased some OAT practice test problems from http://www.testprepresearch.com/oat/ and I wanted to know if anyone purchased and did problems from this site before? I wanted to know the level of difficulty in these problems and if they are harder or about the same as the actual OAT. I just did 109 bio questions and got 81 correct. That is approx 74% correct. If I am wrong, I believe a 74% in the bio gives you a score between 350-360?? I need to know if this is correct and the level of difficulty of these problems. I scored a 290 in the bio the first time I took the OAT so I want to know where I stand on improvement.

Anyone that has purchased problems from this site, I would really appreciate it if you can respond back and answer my questions. Thank you very much!! :)

2. itek2OD

10+ Year Member

Optometrist
    nope. i think i found this site in a search years ago and never bit. if you have oat achiever or kaplan tests to practice you should be fine. good luck on bio, i know its a lot!:luck:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...