Please respond asap

fkajoshaj

10+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2007
Hey guys, I posted a previous thread about this matter and no one has responded. I purchased some OAT practice test problems from http://www.testprepresearch.com/oat/ and I wanted to know if anyone purchased and did problems from this site before? I wanted to know the level of difficulty in these problems and if they are harder or about the same as the actual OAT. I just did 109 bio questions and got 81 correct. That is approx 74% correct. If I am wrong, I believe a 74% in the bio gives you a score between 350-360?? I need to know if this is correct and the level of difficulty of these problems. I scored a 290 in the bio the first time I took the OAT so I want to know where I stand on improvement.

Anyone that has purchased problems from this site, I would really appreciate it if you can respond back and answer my questions. Thank you very much!! :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.