please share your toefl experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sedation

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi i am going to appear in toefl exam. Please share your experience for toefl exam. like did u score very first time what ever the requirement for NBDE1. for how long did u prepare. Someone told me time management is must in exam. I am busy in NBDE1 preparation too much that i didnt prepare anything for toefl.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi i am going to appear in toefl exam. Please share your experience for toefl exam. like did u score very first time what ever the requirement for NBDE1. for how long did u prepare. Someone told me time management is must in exam. I am busy in NBDE1 preparation too much that i didnt prepare anything for toefl.
can i ask u question if u have any information about applying in dental college .... after we examine the NBDE part 1 then we need TOEFL .... which type of TOEFL they need is it IBT or PBT ????

thanx dentistplus .. so i'll prepare myself for the IBT .. i bought the BARONS is it enough ?? or i should have another books ?? thanx in advance

Members don't see this ad :)
@matloob Most of them prefer the ibt.
@sedation all i can suggest is develop the habit somehow to read and listen for hours together...cause it gets really boring after a while.all the best
thanx dentistplus .. so i'll prepare myself for the IBT .. i bought the BARONS is it enough ?? or i should have another books ?? thanx in advance

TOEFL was all about the time management! You have barely enough time to think then speak, reading was the same way...but exam content/questions not hard. I scored 115. Good Luck!:D:)