• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

sedation

10+ Year Member
Jan 15, 2009
Status (Visible)
Hi i am going to appear in toefl exam. Please share your experience for toefl exam. like did u score very first time what ever the requirement for NBDE1. for how long did u prepare. Someone told me time management is must in exam. I am busy in NBDE1 preparation too much that i didnt prepare anything for toefl.

matloob

May 10, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Hi i am going to appear in toefl exam. Please share your experience for toefl exam. like did u score very first time what ever the requirement for NBDE1. for how long did u prepare. Someone told me time management is must in exam. I am busy in NBDE1 preparation too much that i didnt prepare anything for toefl.
can i ask u question if u have any information about applying in dental college .... after we examine the NBDE part 1 then we need TOEFL .... which type of TOEFL they need is it IBT or PBT ????

matloob

May 10, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
thanx dentistplus .. so i'll prepare myself for the IBT .. i bought the BARONS is it enough ?? or i should have another books ?? thanx in advance

About the Ads

matloob

May 10, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
@matloob Most of them prefer the ibt.
@sedation all i can suggest is develop the habit somehow to read and listen for hours together...cause it gets really boring after a while.all the best
thanx dentistplus .. so i'll prepare myself for the IBT .. i bought the BARONS is it enough ?? or i should have another books ?? thanx in advance

DentalUtopia

Jan 4, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist

TOEFL was all about the time management! You have barely enough time to think then speak, reading was the same way...but exam content/questions not hard. I scored 115. Good Luck!:D:)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.