Please Stop the CVS Bashing!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No, I think she slept with the boss. Isn't that how people usually get jobs? Through sex or nepotism or favoritism or lies or other trickery???

Well, of course :rolleyes: I thought the yo-yo story was an analogy :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad.

The more you post and open your mouth the wider the gap for a larger shoe to fit in your mouth. You really need to pause and take a look at everything you have said- here we go once again. You state that CVS is a dangerous company to work for based on the fact that you can make potential errors. You have stated that CVS programs have violated HIPPA. You state that CVS does not counsel and basically every program from Ready Fill to PCI is a waste. However here's the big picure and I will put it in caps so you can understand: "WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU TILL WORKING FOR CVS IF IT'S A BAD COMPANY??? ARE THERE LOCKS ON THE DOORS TO PREVENT YOU FROM LEAVING??? HAVE THERE BEEN DEATH THREATS AGAINST YOU IF YOU LEAVE CVS???? ARE THERE LITERALLY NO OTHER PHARMACY CHAINS IN YOUR AREA???? OR ARE YOU JUST A FRAUD AND HATE THE COMPANY BUT LOVE THE PAYCHECK? I THINK YOU ARE A YES MAN AND YOU SMILE IN THE SUPERVISORS FACE AND TALK CRAP WHEN THEY LEAVE- WHAT A COWARD YOU ARE.
OLD let me break it down to you once again and this I will type very slow so you can try to comprehend because I know you don't have much going on upstairs so again this time I will type nice and slow so you can understand:
OLD
why
are
you
working
for
a
company
that
you
hate
so
much
?
Why
have you
not expressed
your
feelings
about
CVS
to
your
Supervisor
or
DM
?
You
can't
give
me
one
good
reason
why
you
are
still
employed
with
this
"awful"
company?
Why
not do
your
self
and
CVS
a
favor
and
just
quit
?
Do
you
U
N
D
E
R
S
T
A
N
D

M
E
?
JUST QUIT! I hope you were able to follow what I just posted- just take your time and read it slow ok?

didntreadlol.gif

Members don't see this ad :)

Dude this is excellent. I saw this and lol'd in the middle of a meeting at work. People looked at me like WTF!?

Anyway, looks like nupe is done talking/yelling.

Oh well, time to get trolled somewhere else...

Hey! I am not done with my popcorn. I command you underlings to continue this thread.

You want proof- why don't we exchange info in terms of our stores- I been PIC at my store since 2006- we can track the P & L before I got there and the current P & L and we can look at Triple S and any Execution or KPM parameter you want to compare and we will see in what direction I have my store heading. My store has a rolling 6 month Triple S score of a 94- what's your store's? Let;s quit the fancy talk and let's compare numbers and if it were possible I wish there were a way where we could compare customer compliments- mine versus yours. Either put u or shut up!

Dude-

Comparing Triple S numbers on an internet forum?

I read this and was honestly embarrassed...

884279-time_to_stop_posting_super.jpg

No, I think she slept with the boss. Isn't that how people usually get jobs? Through sex or nepotism or favoritism or lies or other trickery???

Not usually, always. There is no other way. Maybe luck, but that is rare. Hard work, paying your dues, following the rules, all for chumps. Just be the boss' favorite and do whatever you want. The best way to spend your time at work is comparing the amount of work you do compared to what your coworkers do. Only consider those metrics that favor you and don't consider any work that your coworkers do that you cannot directly compare to your own work. Also remember to take every instance out of context and to an illogical extreme.

This turned out a bit more mean spirited than I intended. Please take the above post as "light" humor that certainly is not directed at anyone in particular, especially if said person may be extra bitter due to being unemployed.

:oops:

You tease. :p

I have worked in several enviroments that had people that spent soooo much time figuring out what everyone else was doing (really trying to "catch" them doing something wrong), I don't know how they ever had time to do their own work. I am sure you know the type. I once had a coworker that I flat out asked her that (waaaayyyy before my pharmacy days). That was a mistake on my part (best to just let it slid, they always get whats comming to them in the end), but it is annoying to say the least.

Nope, Walgreens was the same garbage, hospital wasnt hiring, and mail order was cutting back. Like I said, I may have hated the company, I never complained about the pay, but i did do what I had to do to get by and make CVS happy and the patients happy. by the way, I live in clearwater where CVS and Walgreens are on every corner. Publix was still growing and I did not have Hospital experience. So I may have complained, but I still did my job until I felt that I could no longer do it.
Doctor M I respect you for being honest- number one you mentioned something that I was trying to get from the very start and that is CVS is not alone- you have good CVS stores you have bad ones- ditto for Walgreens and other stores. I admire the fact that your dissatisfaction with CVS didn't hinder your service as you stated you did the best you could to make CVS and it's customers happy until you couldn't take anymore and you walked away/quit/resigned- sorry don't know the exact detail. My point to OLD was if it's at the point whee he thinks he's going to misfill a prescription and possible harm someone(which could cause him to get sued/fired or loe his license) as well as the fact that OLD believes CVS violates HIPPA- these are all serious points so my question to OLD for the millionth time is why does he stay with CVS????

Doctor M I respect you for being honest- number one you mentioned something that I was trying to get from the very start and that is CVS is not alone- you have good CVS stores you have bad ones- ditto for Walgreens and other stores. I admire the fact that your dissatisfaction with CVS didn't hinder your service as you stated you did the best you could to make CVS and it's customers happy until you couldn't take anymore and you walked away/quit/resigned- sorry don't know the exact detail. My point to OLD was if it's at the point whee he thinks he's going to misfill a prescription and possible harm someone(which could cause him to get sued/fired or loe his license) as well as the fact that OLD believes CVS violates HIPPA- these are all serious points so my question to OLD for the millionth time is why does he stay with CVS????
Because he's old. Geez. My mother is miserable at her job, but she stays because she's old. HELLO... It's called - the learning curve. Since you're on a crotch rocket shooting to the top of CVS world, you probably have no understanding of what it's like or even a desire to R E T I R E.

Last edited:
I wish I could have rolled the dice 6 years ago and picked my company from the get-go. But alas, I picked CVS first, and now my time with this company is only worth 3 years or so. If only I had known...
I think if he could do it all over again, Old would have picked a different company or career path entirely.

Members don't see this ad :)
Because he's old. Geez. My mother is miserable at her job, but she stays because she's old. HELLO... It's called - the learning curve. Since you're on a crotch rocket shooting to the top of CVS world, you probably have no understanding of what it's like or even a desire to R E T I R E.

I have never heard of a crotch rocket and was not sure you were using it correctly. After a very trepidatious search of the term I see it is much milder than I expected. And you did use it acceptably. ;)

I wish I could have rolled the dice 6 years ago and picked my company from the get-go. But alas, I picked CVS first, and now my time with this company is only worth 3 years or so. If only I had known...
I think if he could do it all over again, Old would have picked a different company or career path entirely.

Hindsight is always 20/20

Anyone who's dissatisfaction with a company hinders their ability to provide exceptional customer service is not worth keeping. In my case, as much as I hated CVS and still do, every patient that walked in was treated like they were number 1, on a first name basis as well. Besides, it was not the patients fault that I believed that CVS was there to get me and convert me to a zombie for the rest of my life :laugh: Either way, I got out; did something about it with CVS following me behind looking to buy me out or shut me down. Im sure it's a Love-Love relationship between CVS and myself :laugh: But I still say CVS can go efff themselves to no end.

This is getting to be so interesting. If I could roll back the dice, I'd stay far far away from CVS. When I first applied years ago to just CVS and Walgreens, CVS called me literally the next day. I never had a chance to even apply anywhere else. I thought work was just work. I didn't know any better. I've never worked at CVS full-time, so maybe that's why I can tolerate it. I came to work a few days ago, and there was a note from the PIC saying that staff pharmacist that works the day after the floater has to fill out a form and evaluate how the floater did, then fax the form to the district. But he also told me that he won't even bother to do it. I guess it gives them an option to complain about the floaters and CVS will use it to can the ones that are bad. Is this district specific?

This is getting to be so interesting. If I could roll back the dice, I'd stay far far away from CVS. When I first applied years ago to just CVS and Walgreens, CVS called me literally the next day. I never had a chance to even apply anywhere else. I thought work was just work. I didn't know any better. I've never worked at CVS full-time, so maybe that's why I can tolerate it. I came to work a few days ago, and there was a note from the PIC saying that staff pharmacist that works the day after the floater has to fill out a form and evaluate how the floater did, then fax the form to the district. But he also told me that he won't even bother to do it. I guess it gives them an option to complain about the floaters and CVS will use it to can the ones that are bad. Is this district specific?
That sounds like pure back-stabbing canaablism! (I would refuse to participate in that.)

That sounds like pure back-stabbing canaablism! (I would refuse to participate in that.)

Let's say you have a floater for the day. The floater leaves the store a mess, does not complete the daily tasks and generally is a poor performer. How should you communicate this with your boss? This is not cannibalism (a tad melodramatic this morning), it's an attempt to get a handle on what floaters are doing in a specific district. Can this be abused, sure. Almost anything can.

There are frequent complaints about floaters. If the pharmacy supervisor gets the same complaints over and over from different stores, it's not hard to see the pattern. The person can be counseled and given the opportunity to improve.

Let's say you have a floater for the day. The floater leaves the store a mess, does not complete the daily tasks and generally is a poor performer. How should you communicate this with your boss? This is not cannibalism (a tad melodramatic this morning), it's an attempt to get a handle on what floaters are doing in a specific district. Can this be abused, sure. Almost anything can.

There are frequent complaints about floaters. If the pharmacy supervisor gets the same complaints over and over from different stores, it's not hard to see the pattern. The person can be counseled and given the opportunity to improve.

I really miss having regular ol' internet. This phone does not know how to spell! And it logs me out too soon too, so I have go edit everything or lose it all.
Anyway, I think the pharmacy manager should be the only pharmacist sending 'evaluations' to the district office. Otherwise, staff pharmacists are in a false position of authority (if the floaters aren't given the same authority). They're all staff pharmacists...

Last edited:
Yeah, I thought crotch rocket was gonna mean something....naughty? And the way it was used seemed ok to me. He is on a fast/stunt motorcycle to the top. Works for me. :laugh:
I pulled up this google image of a motorcycle with a sort of jet kit on it (googled crotch rocket), and it was freakin' perfect! :D

If there is a floater, I don't think they should be doing anything other than verifying, counseling, drop-off, and pick-up. They shouldn't have to worry about any of the PCI, Readyfill tasks, etc. Perhaps, those tasks should be assigned to the regular tech. Back when I was at CVS, often times the PIC would ask us why stuff wasn't done and we would just say, it was a floater so we didn't do it. Then she started ranting about how we (the regular staff) are supposed to guide the floater.

If there is a floater, I don't think they should be doing anything other than verifying, counseling, drop-off, and pick-up. They shouldn't have to worry about any of the PCI, Readyfill tasks, etc. Perhaps, those tasks should be assigned to the regular tech.

Floaters are still employees of the company, it's not like we are talking about relief agency pharmacists.

But yeah I agree about the tech being responsible for that stuff. It should be well under the radar of the pharmacist on a day to day basis. The techs know what their job is and they should do it regardless of who is on duty.

If there is a floater, I don't think they should be doing anything other than verifying, counseling, drop-off, and pick-up. They shouldn't have to worry about any of the PCI, Readyfill tasks, etc. Perhaps, those tasks should be assigned to the regular tech.

Bull****. The floater is a pharmacist and gets paid what the other pharmacists get paid and it's his/her responsibility to see that everything is done and done properly. He/she should not leave the store a mess and they should not say "I don't have to do this, I'm a floater". That doesn't mean the techs shouldn't guide the floater, but the tech gets paid crap and the pharmacist gets the responsibility along with the paycheck.

Bull****. The floater is a pharmacist and gets paid what the other pharmacists get paid and it's his/her responsibility to see that everything is done and done properly. He/she should not leave the store a mess and they should not say "I don't have to do this, I'm a floater". That doesn't mean the techs shouldn't guide the floater, but the tech gets paid crap and the pharmacist gets the responsibility along with the paycheck.

Honestly, if I was the PIC, I wouldn't want the floater to do those things because I'd have my own way of doing things. While I know that certain patients don't want any part of those programs, the floater is not gonna know that. One time a floater came in who was all gung-ho about doing things "The CVS Way". He told EVERYONE about Readyfill, and then we were going crazy the next week because we were like "where the **** did all these Readyfills come from, we didn't enroll any of these people". Started getting calls from patients complaining about getting automated calls from CVS, telling us to cancel their Readyfill, our bins were overflowing, etc.

Nope, Walgreens was the same garbage, hospital wasnt hiring, and mail order was cutting back. Like I said, I may have hated the company, I never complained about the pay, but i did do what I had to do to get by and make CVS happy and the patients happy. by the way, I live in clearwater where CVS and Walgreens are on every corner. Publix was still growing and I did not have Hospital experience. So I may have complained, but I still did my job until I felt that I could no longer do it.

Basically. the same issue here. Trying to find my way out. Still gotta pay the bills. Bouncing around alot of ideas in my head to find a way out.

My customers, techs, and fellow pharmacists all respect me to my knowledge. I'm friendly, people person, jovial, efficient (my verification times have been posted up as an example to other pharmacists), and I run around all day like an animal (i guess thats one positive thing I got from CVS...multi-tasking).

But nonetheless, I really hate CVS as a company. It doesn't make sense for me to quit arbitrarily since i have over 11 years with the company and lose my seniority.

I really do hope one day I go the entrepreneurial route like u did. People like you give me the hope to venture out myself.

As far as CVS managment (DMs, Rhms, emerging leaders)

The type r a dime a dozen. I've seen so many of them, some of them were my classmates. They got outta school, guns blazing tryin to kiss a** to climb the corporate ladder. I've seen these people tail these DMs trying to impress em while the rest of us laughed at how futile it is. First of all, most of em got absolutely no where and left the company to go kiss a** somewhere else while some got the "corporate job" and realized it was BS.

Anyone can be a DM. All you do is listen to the BS cheerleading crap that CVS upper management shoves down ur throat, then you repeat it, over and over again to people until you firmly belive it. Then when your pharmacists/techs question these practices, they just give you these "textbook" answers that they're spoon fed from there bosses. It's not even worth talking to them because i know the answers before it even comes out of there mouth. They are people with little to know self esteem that find some "purpose" by being a CVS DM. They're usually a mindless lump of a human being that can be molded to be a CVS drone.

The numbers (triple S, etc)

Rxnupe keeps bringing up how he/she will post his/her numbers. Honestly, those numbers don't mean anything. Everyone know that there are numerous ways to manipulate all the "numbers." Almost ever parameter has "cheats" to accomplish them. Don't tell me this isn't common practice. I've been around for awhile. Alot of these "cheats" are encouraged by management.

The numbers only mean one thing...parameters for bonuses. With the bonuses being greater and greater the higher your up on the ladder.

I work at one of the stores that I have to constantly remind the lead tech to do the daily tasks. She makes tons of mistakes when putting in scripts and is so forgetful. We never have anything in stock. They don't even know to call the insurance to fix the rejections. I've never been to a store that the techs are so clueless. The workflow is horrible. One of the techs that's been there over a year can't really type in scripts, she gets nervous when we have more than 3 customers in line. I constantly have to change the time. They would give me 10 scripts to check with 2 minutes left. If I was the PIC, i'd replace the whole crew. But then again, CVS pays them nothing and never properly trained them.

But then again, CVS pays them nothing and never properly trained them.

Maybe instead of complaining about them you could teach them not to suck? I realize in busy stores that's tough, but it's an investment. They aren't likely to improve much without proper training.

Now, what I really disliked about CVS was that my new PIC came up with these tasks that we had to do such as: assigning sections of the shelves to keep clean and in order as well as pulling expireds from those sections, cycle counting the items in your section.

These all seem okay to assign as tasks, however, she told us that if we could not complete these tasks on a monthly basis during our shifts, that we had to come in and complete these tasks off the clock otherwise we'd be written up.

My old PIC when it came to completing these tasks such as expireds, would let me come in whenever I wanted and allowed me to punch in to complete these tasks. So yeah, with him, I used to get like an extra 20-30 hours a month in.

Allure I don't have that at my district- however at meetings thee have been talk amongst Pharmacist that certain floaters would work at stores and pretty much not give a hoot- they will leave the store and shambles because in the floaters mind it's not their store so the hell with it- however, I haven't see any forms where we have to fax to Supervisor- it must me district specific

Anyone who's dissatisfaction with a company hinders their ability to provide exceptional customer service is not worth keeping. In my case, as much as I hated CVS and still do, every patient that walked in was treated like they were number 1, on a first name basis as well. Besides, it was not the patients fault that I believed that CVS was there to get me and convert me to a zombie for the rest of my life :laugh: Either way, I got out; did something about it with CVS following me behind looking to buy me out or shut me down. Im sure it's a Love-Love relationship between CVS and myself :laugh: But I still say CVS can go efff themselves to no end.
Doctor M I again agree with you- are there programs that I don't like? Yes, but I get paid to work for CVS and if that's the programs they want to do and as long as they are legal I will perform them to the best of my ability- as you mentioned i am not going to let my customers or techs suffer because I don't like the programs. I have a lot of peers who don't like many of the programs but they till come to work and do their job.

Hey Guys/Gals I am really getting fed up with all the anti-CVS threads. Let me first say that I have worked for CVS for 6 years. I have previously worked for Albertsons/Sav-On and Walgreens. I am proud to say that CVS is to this point the best company I worked for in my years as a Pharmacist.
Is CVS perfect? NO! Are there some things I don't like about the company? Yes! However, I can say the same about any company. No company is perfect.
Also, if CVS is so bad- why are they still expanding and building more stores and how in the hell did they make over 90 billion in profit if it's a terrible company??? CVS was ranked # 18 in Fortune 500 the next closes Pharmacy chain was Walgreens at # 32.
I work at a CVS that averages roughly 4200 scripts and we are ran very well and rarely do I leave the job frustrated. I have good Pharmacist and good techs as well.
Let;s be realistic- I can find a Walgreens that operates great and can find a Walgreens that operates horribly. It's the people who run the store and the workers you have employed that makes a good store. if you have crappy Pharmacist with crappy Techs you are going to get a crappy store.
I amazed at these so called "CVS" employees who say how bad it is- well last time I checked CVS isn't holding you hostage.
Our merger with Medco's Part D will only help the company grow even more. The fact of the matter is if you work for WalGreens, Rite-Aid, Kroger, Sav-On, Target etc you are going to have your good and bad stores- so don't make it like CVS is this horrible company- if that were the case we wouldn't be #18 on Fortune 500 and we wouldn't be making 100 billion in profit- sorry but to call a company that makes over 90 billion in profit a failure is like calling Miss Universe ugly.

LMAO!!! CVS bashing is a sport on this forum and it's been like that for ages:D I have not read all the 100+ posts here but I can bet you that somewhere along the way OT (old timer) said something and people went gaga over his post and someone called him old once again. It's the same thing over and over again..gotta luv SDN forums. This repetition makes me feel right at home when I come back after months off the site

LMAO!!! CVS bashing is a sport on this forum and it's been like that for ages:D I have not read all the 100+ posts here but I can bet you that somewhere along the way OT (old timer) said something and people went gaga over his post and someone called him old once again. It's the same thing over and over again..gotta luv SDN forums. This repetition makes me feel right at home when I come back after months off the site

Actually Old Timer has been hibernating...This Thread goes to Rxnupe and Old...

No you have it all woung! Rxnupe is the newest CVS fool to get on here. I think he is the long lost love child between OldTimer and Tom Ryan. He has taken being an idiot to a whole new level from OldTimer.

It has been fun watching everyone destroy him. He has dug himself into a hugh hole and thinks he can dig his way out. It is what I would expect out of someone who not only works at CVS but likes it it. Clearly a disturbed individual.

No you have it all woung! Rxnupe is the newest CVS fool to get on here. I think he is the long lost love child between OldTimer and Tom Ryan. He has taken being an idiot to a whole new level from OldTimer.

It has been fun watching everyone destroy him. He has dug himself into a hugh hole and thinks he can dig his way out. It is what I would expect out of someone who not only works at CVS but likes it it. Clearly a disturbed individual.
Mountain why don't you go blow your hot air up OLD ass you two make a great couple. You can kiss my Fat ASS I don't give a hoot what you think about me- you are the one spewing hate and anger- I don't know you(Thank God) and could care less- I don't have to prove diddly squat to you. I love my company and if your life is so miserable that you have to take time out of your "wonderful" day and come in here and spew your filth than more power to you. I am laughing at idiotic *****s like you that I can post a topic and it gets your temperature boiling- what a loser you are- go jump off a mountain you silly man.
Mountain I noticed that you have been through several companies this is based on your own words:
"I feel the same way. A job is a job and I have had some pretty bad ones. I am always looking for new and exciting opportunities. My wife asked me the other day if I was unhappy woking retail pharmacy. I thought about it and I told her I am neither unhappy nor am I happy. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being the equivalent to damnation in hell or working at CVS and 10 being in total bliss I would say my job rates a 5. Its a job and thats it. I show up do what I have to do nad go home and enjoy my family.

I have worked for a couple of retail chains over the last 7 years and it is all the same. Maybe 10% of your customers actually respect and appreciate what you do. I try and focus on them. The bad, grumpy, disrespectful, rude and crappy people we deal with on a daily basis are forgotten before they even walk out of the pharmacy. Why focus on the negative and on things you cannot change."
Hmmm perhaps it;s YOU Mountain- you are just like OLD- you talk crap about CVS but love to get that paycheck huh? You are a miserable low life -oh I love the hypocrisy lol- you and OLD take the cake- instead of bashing me Mountain how about making some 7 day calls you loser!

Last edited:
:corny: This is so good. All4MyDaughter...you have to let them continue..lol

Mountain why don't you go blow your hot air up OLD ass you two make a great couple. You can kiss my Fat ASS I don't give a hoot what you think about me- you are the one spewing hate and anger- I don't know you(Thank God) and could care less- I don't have to prove diddly squat to you. I love me company and if your life is so miserable that you have to take time out of your "wonderful" day and come in here and spew your filth than more power to you. I am laughing at idiotic *****s like you that I can post a topic and it gets your temperature boiling- what a loser you are- go jump off a mountain you silly man.
Mountain I noticed that you have been through several companies this is based on your own words:
"I feel the same way. A job is a job and I have had some pretty bad ones. I am always looking for new and exciting opportunities. My wife asked me the other day if I was unhappy woking retail pharmacy. I thought about it and I told her I am neither unhappy nor am I happy. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being the equivalent to damnation in hell or working at CVS and 10 being in total bliss I would say my job rates a 5. Its a job and thats it. I show up do what I have to do nad go home and enjoy my family.

I have worked for a couple of retail chains over the last 7 years and it is all the same. Maybe 10% of your customers actually respect and appreciate what you do. I try and focus on them. The bad, grumpy, disrespectful, rude and crappy people we deal with on a daily basis are forgotten before they even walk out of the pharmacy. Why focus on the negative and on things you cannot change."
Hmmm perhaps it;s YOU Mountain- you are just like OLD- you talk crap about CVS but love to get that paycheck huh? You are a miserable low life -oh I love the hypocrisy lol- you and OLD ake the cake- instead of bashing me Mountain how about making some 7 day calls you loser!

bttf_loltv.gif

:corny: This is so good. All4MyDaughter...you have to let them continue..lol

Naw...this is wearing itself out. You can only watch someone make a fool of themselves so long before it gets old.

I will give him credit though. He was as easy to stir as OldTimer was when he first got on here. They do some good brain washing over there at CVS. Maybe the CIA could take some lessons from they.

Oh well...back to regular programming.....

Naw...this is wearing itself out. You can only watch someone make a fool of themselves so long before it gets old.

I will give him credit though. He was as easy to stir as OldTimer was when he first got on here. They do some good brain washing over there at CVS. Maybe the CIA could take some lessons from they.

Oh well...back to regular programming.....
mountain who is the bigger fool- the fool are the fool who follows the fool?
The big difference between you, me and OLD is that we all work for CVS. We all 3 have the legal right to quit and go work for another competitor. However, I am very happy- tomorrow morning I am going to fill between 900 and 1000 scripts, but I am going to arrive at work happy and leave Happy. My techs and partners will all do the same. See we are not allergic to busy work- we accept it and make the best of it- because at the end of the day we have to please the customer.
You and Old will arrive to work grump, bitter and hating every second that you work. You are going to make it harder on your techs and your customers will suffer because of your inner hatred for CVS. However, instead of doing the right thing and quitting and finding another job- you take all this anger home and the cycle repeats itself. However, if you think the cure is to come on to this forum and boast how hard it and how bad it is at CVS then you got it all wrong. However, the big issue is that you are very happy when your check arrives in your account? I am some done with this- I have chalked up another victory- and after all these post CVS is still a 3 billion dollar profitable company and you still have to make those 7 day calls lol!!!!

I went to CVS today to buy some gummy bears. (Something CVS actually does right. :love:) I found out from the pharmacist that their everyday hours are being cut from 8AM-10PM on Weekdays to 10AM-10PM, also being changed to 10AM-6PM on Saturdays and Sundays.

mountain who is the bigger fool- the fool are the fool who follows the fool?
The big difference between you, me and OLD is that we all work for CVS. We all 3 have the legal right to quit and go work for another competitor. However, I am very happy- tomorrow morning I am going to fill between 900 and 1000 scripts, but I am going to arrive at work happy and leave Happy. My techs and partners will all do the same. See we are not allergic to busy work- we accept it and make the best of it- because at the end of the day we have to please the customer.
You and Old will arrive to work grump, bitter and hating every second that you work. You are going to make it harder on your techs and your customers will suffer because of your inner hatred for CVS. However, instead of doing the right thing and quitting and finding another job- you take all this anger home and the cycle repeats itself. However, if you think the cure is to come on to this forum and boast how hard it and how bad it is at CVS then you got it all wrong. However, the big issue is that you are very happy when your check arrives in your account? I am some done with this- I have chalked up another victory- and after all these post CVS is still a 3 billion dollar profitable company and you still have to make those 7 day calls lol!!!!

He works for Wags.