Plymouth State DPT (2018-2019)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ProspectiveMe

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Plymouth State yet? I think they started to send out interview invitations around this time last year. I'm hoping to hear back from them soon.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard from Plymouth State yet? I think they started to send out interview invitations around this time last year. I'm hoping to hear back from them soon.

Hey man I got an interview invite last week and had the interview yesterday and got accepted a couple of hours later.. I know I was only their second session and they are running interviews until mid march. Best of luck

I heard a couple weeks ago and scheduled for March 1st. Congrats on your acceptance! What was the interview like? I feel kind of silly flying from Colorado for a thirty minute interview, but I liked what I heard about the school. Did you accept?

I heard a couple weeks ago and scheduled for March 1st. Congrats on your acceptance! What was the interview like? I feel kind of silly flying from Colorado for a thirty minute interview, but I liked what I heard about the school. Did you accept?

I accepted, the program director that started the program at plymouth was the program director for like 10 years for PT at the university that I did my undergrad. He’s very smart.. it’s definitely a good program. After talking to the 1st and 2nd year students they really like it as well. Plymouth, NH is also in a pretty cool area.. right in the white mountains. Interview is 30 minutes with two professors. Basic questions, nothing that throws you for a loop. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user