plz help me in WES application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BUSODM

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My college in India became a deemed university now but when I was studying BDS it was not deemed. Can anyone tell me where I can get my photocopies of my transcripts attested for applying WES. At the university or at the college? Please help me ,I truely appreciate your help.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

guys I know I should search the forum before I open a thread I have done doing that I dint get answers from searching the posts .people who applied please kindly answer my questions.I greatly appreciate if anyone take time to answer.

You will have to get it attested at your university not the college. Your college is a deemed university now and not at the time you graduated. So attestation needs to be done from the university your college was affiliated to, when you graduated. Basically, which ever university's name is on your marklist, you will have to get the photocopies attested from them.

My college in India became a deemed university now but when I was studying BDS it was not deemed. Can anyone tell me where I can get my photocopies of my transcripts attested for applying WES. At the university or at the college? Please help me ,I truely appreciate your help.
Thanks

You will have to get it attested at your university not the college. Your college is a deemed university now and not at the time you graduated. So attestation needs to be done from the university your college was affiliated to, when you graduated. Basically, which ever university's name is on your marklist, you will have to get the photocopies attested from them.

Thanks very much for your input.God Bless You Dear!