PM&R

Started by Loseit
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Loseit

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!!
Well, i found this place by accident. I didn't know that they had forums like this. Very cool.

I was wondering what the PM&R residencies are like as far as future prospective and the competitiveness to get in. Thanks!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by Cmot
what does PM&R stand for?
Plenty of Money & Relaxation! 😉 Actually, it stands for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation I believe. As far as PM & R goes, it's only going to get more competitive in the future. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets up there with Derm, Ortho, ENT, Neurosurgery, Rads etc in the near future in terms of competitveness