po' folks dentistry Incorporated

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khemikal3001

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanna open up a lil dental suite in the middle of a ghetto called Po' Folks City Dentistry, and we will only serve african americans and of course, serve popcorn FRRRRRRIIIIED chicken after all dental work is complete! Whos in on this with me!!!??? I'm taking estimates as we speak...WHAT A DEAL!

I can see it now, the lil wooden side knocked to the side and sprawled in red paint, "Po' Folks Dentistry". Ah beautiful!

Way too much chemical engineering studies lately guys...I've gone a tad insane:clap:

Members don't see this ad.

^^^ I'm trying to figure out if he did it intentionally or if he really is that dull.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Firm
That's a racist statement. I doubt if you are mature enough for dentistry.

I agree, what is this guy thinking? Does this mean i can finally open my only Jew clinic and serve potato pancakes and challah? Most of us on SDN have chosen dentistry as a profession to better the good of all people, not just our own race. I think you need to take your stupid racist comment elsewhere.

Whhhhaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt???????????????:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by khemikal3001
I wanna open up a lil dental suite in the middle of a ghetto called Po' Folks City Dentistry, and we will only serve african americans and of course, serve popcorn FRRRRRRIIIIED chicken after all dental work is complete! Whos in on this with me!!!??? I'm taking estimates as we speak...WHAT A DEAL!

I can see it now, the lil wooden side knocked to the side and sprawled in red paint, "Po' Folks Dentistry". Ah beautiful!

Way too much chemical engineering studies lately guys...I've gone a tad insane:clap:
:laugh:

Simply amazing. I'm surprised this dude isn't banned yet.

Whats so racist guys?
I said I wanted to serve only fried chicken to my patients who will hopefully only be african american. And my practice will be located in the ghetto. If im being racist, sorry...but I think african americans are under represented in the predominantly white american dental community. The fried chicken is just a perk, its a favorite of mine!:laugh:

Originally posted by JRogoff
Most of us on SDN have chosen dentistry as a profession to better the good of all people, not just our own race.

And our wallets... I'm sure dentists are less racist than the norm because we take money indiscriminately.

Well guys this goes to show you no matter how hard we try to educate people, ignorance will always prevail. :confused:

He's obviously joking, but I can see why it bugs some people.

Look at his previous posts. He's probubly one of the ~ dentists suck and Doctors rule type people.

Oh well, what can we do.