Podiatry - MGMA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Retrograde_Nail

Stop Looking At Me Swan
Lifetime Donor
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody here or lurkers have access to the latest podiatry MGMA data?

I am at $56 per RVU which seems to be reasonable for my region. But if the data suggests I should be making more I would ask admin for a bump since past performance has been pretty good.

Any information would be greatly appreciated! If you prefer DM that is fine too.
 
You are 10$/wRVU above me. I’m in one of the more pod saturated states. I also don’t have cert. also interested. In 2 years when I re negotiat I’ll just buy the data access. It’s only 400$.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MGMA 2025 Data.PNG
 
Yeah, I signed below MGMA at 315 guaranteed and no call I can’t complain. Still better than Private practice offers. I’ll buy the 2027 version when it’s time for me to renegotiate and post it.