podiatry school soccer teams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Barry plays in the intramural tourneys and leagues on the campus; I think they finished 3/8 in the tourney last month. It's outdoor soccer 365 days a year... not bad. The school spends a fair amount of $ on athletics and has nice soccer and baseball fields, tennis courts, gym, fitness center, etc.

Intramural soccer league starts in Jan, and I'll try not to break my sesamoid this season (not that I was very good to begin with lol).
 
Barry plays in the intramural tourneys and leagues on the campus; I think they finished 3/8 in the tourney last month. It's outdoor soccer 365 days a year... not bad. The school spends a fair amount of $ on athletics and has nice soccer and baseball fields, tennis courts, gym, fitness center, etc.

Intramural soccer league starts in Jan, and I'll try not to break my sesamoid this season (not that I was very good to begin with lol).

Yeah, I was very impressed with their fitness center.
 
i was wondering if any of the other schools besides ocpm have a soccer team?

Rosalind Franklin University/SCPM has them, too but Chicago has a lot of seasonal intramural teams that play throughout the city which is better for the experience and competition. I had two classmates that played regularly in a "lincoln park" league. They are currently at Loyola and Bosford General.