Podiatry Student Journal Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SLCpod

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A lot of time has passed since the journal club has been active within this forum. It would be great to start it up again. I know there are plenty of SDN DPM lurkers out there that can contribute to the thread so please post your thoughts regarding selected journals.

Here is how it will work:
- An article will be selected and posted each month. Please PM me an article you are interested in and I will select one. Please keep them as recent as possible.
- The person who suggested the article will give a BRIEF overview of the article
- We will discuss how we can use what we learned in practice and perhaps share some clinical experiences (remember not to disclose specific patient information)

This is open to DPM's, students and pre-pods!! All are invited.

Send me some articles and we will start by the end of the week.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
I really like this idea! I'll send in some articles later this week!

Reactions: 1 user
While waiting for some article suggestions I will go ahead and post our first article. Depending on how much participation we get we might be able to discuss more than one article per month.

Reactions: 1 users
There will be another article posted for August. PM me if you have any article suggestions.